Unique Item List — Old Thread, New One Linked Inside

"
viperesque wrote:
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

Coruscating Elixir



This is not actually obtainable at this time. The only way to get it is through the divination card The Dragon, which wasn't in the patch, but should be in next week according to Chris.

Ooh. Righto, thanks for the info. Is it one of yours?


Yup yup
Last edited by Zahndethus on Dec 12, 2015, 3:50:48 PM
Unless I'm missing something The Retch seems vastly broken with Vaal Pact.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856


Looks like they didn't change much.
Have you done something awesome with Sire of Shards? PM me and tell me all about it!
They had reduced attack / cast speed before?

Now only reduced spell damage lolz.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
They had reduced attack / cast speed before?
Now only reduced spell damage lolz.

It already comes with three penalties: no Strength (Life, %Damage), no Life, and requires 300 Int which a Strength-based caster doesn't friggen want. 20-30% Reduced Cast Speed made them a complete joke for Casters, but losing a bit of Increased Damage on top of the lacking Strength is a fine enough additional downside.

They look like they could be worth using now, that's really good to see.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
They had reduced attack / cast speed before?
Now only reduced spell damage lolz.

It already comes with three penalties: no Strength (Life, %Damage), no Life, and requires 300 Int which a Strength-based caster doesn't friggen want. 20-30% Reduced Cast Speed made them a complete joke for Casters, but losing a bit of Increased Damage on top of the lacking Strength is a fine enough additional downside.

They look like they could be worth using now, that's really good to see.


Thing is, everyone knows they are meant for Mjolner. It's just another power item for the build that didn't need any.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Strength-caster items very quickly look like they're "meant for Mjolner". Yes, they're really good for Mjolner builds, but that doesn't instantly make it the design goal. :)
The previous incarnation was exclusively useful to Mjolner, now an actual Caster could use them too. The way I see it, that's a good thing.
Anyone know if theres an infernal blow unique jewel at all ?
"Huh, what's the? I did what!? No I didn't. Oh I did, NO I DIDNT REEEEEEEE" - TD

"Excuse me, youre ruining my forum experience while i post whine threads and spam. Youre literally the most toxic person ever, unacceptable" - GM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Anyone know if theres an infernal blow unique jewel at all ?


All the unique jewels included in 2.1.0 have been found, I'm afraid. Hopefully it gets one soon.
Have you done something awesome with Sire of Shards? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info