Thanks for a great game GGG, hoping to reach 100 in next few months before I die (for real)

"
peachii wrote:
Was thinking, I know you want to do this completely on your own but if you get to the point where you cannot level any longer - PLEASE send an email to support@grindinggear.com and let them know. One way or another we (completely they) will get you to 100 so you can see it on your screen before you shut your eyes the last time. Commandeering the support/GGG team down time if needed to level you there, if they can't jack your toon to 100 via developer cheat.

^^^

This. They will make it happen, one way or another. They are probably already tracking.
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Not sure if some will find this inappropriate or offensive but deal with it. Have a unique weapon called the disembowler with the caption being "honor in death"

best of luck to you OP, the world is an illusion, exile
Yeah, best of luck in your quest!
My best to you my friend and I admire your courage to conquer.
Good luck! and maybe if you are able let us now how you are progressing to 100. :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
May you drop good loot!
WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls
i am out of words.

best of luck sir.

most epic thread i had ever read
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:
If GGG and Wizzo are willing, I'd be totally down to donate some money to "bribe" GGG into letting him make a unique design. They might be willing for free, but I think the rest of us would feel better if we could give this man a legacy gift from the community.

I can't take the lead on this sort of thing, cause I don't know how it would work logistically, but if someone set up something I could throw money at, it would happen.

As always, good luck! My offer of help is still open whenever you want it. :)

Hell to the YEAH!

Let's scrounge around and build up a little Bank so that he can be inducted into the item hall of fame?

@Chris, is this something that is possible?

I'd like to try and help on this too.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Best of luck to you my friend!!!
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Ziiyo wrote:
"
Kroughfire wrote:
If GGG and Wizzo are willing, I'd be totally down to donate some money to "bribe" GGG into letting him make a unique design. They might be willing for free, but I think the rest of us would feel better if we could give this man a legacy gift from the community.

I can't take the lead on this sort of thing, cause I don't know how it would work logistically, but if someone set up something I could throw money at, it would happen.

As always, good luck! My offer of help is still open whenever you want it. :)

Hell to the YEAH!

Let's scrounge around and build up a little Bank so that he can be inducted into the item hall of fame?

@Chris, is this something that is possible?

I'd like to try and help on this too.

Last edited by MayhemBane on Nov 18, 2015, 1:01:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info