The Best Freezing Pulse Crit Build: Completely Optimized

After theory-crafting a long time, I came up with this Freezing Pulse build, which I believe gives the maximum tankiness and damage:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC_gQHBLMFWwdjCPQOSA_EEGkRLxGWFE0WvxdUGYUaOBpsHwIigSQ8JKomlSepKU8tHzCXNsU26TmKO3w74ULDRtdJUUyzTdhVS1crWm1apl3GXfJgbWHibRlwUnDVc1N5A31Tf8aBb4KbgziH24t6i4yMNox2jjyOZJBVmZqdgJ2jna6ePJ6hogCio6cIpyunXKeEr5u2hrb3tvq4ysBRwFTB89gk3Mfd89-E4XPi9-Nq44TkIutj7DjtIPAf8-r3pvyr

For skills you use Freezing Pulse with LMP, cold penetration, and faster projectiles. Run clarity, discipline, and if you have enough mana, purity, linked to reduced mana.

I don't take CI because life+ES is much tankier, and chaos damage isn't an issue.

I'm fairly certain this is the most optimized you can get for a freezing pulse crit templar build.
you are not taking static bow???
can u post main and off hand?
Well there isn't really anything special about this build... it's not more or less optimized than most of the common Freezing pulse builds we've already have.

And why exactly are you planning a skill build for lvl 80+ but then only come up with 2 support gems linked to your FP?
Also you got like no dexterity. One 30 dex node won't let you level LMP much will it?

Just as an example, leveling LMP all the way can practically double your damage output. You can get up to 32% damage per wave. This is damage you won't be getting from anywhere else either.
Last edited by shifted1119 on Feb 15, 2013, 8:50:29 AM
this spec should have huge mana problems
IGN: Rakunish
"
shifted1119 wrote:
Also you got like no dexterity. One 30 dex node won't let you level LMP much will it?

Just as an example, leveling LMP all the way can practically double your damage output. You can get up to 32% damage per wave. This is damage you won't be getting from anywhere else either.

There are two +30 dex nodes that are along the path, so if you don't have enough dex from gear you can just put a point in one or both of those.
"
Well there isn't really anything special about this build... it's not more or less optimized than most of the common Freezing pulse builds we've already have.

And why exactly are you planning a skill build for lvl 80+ but then only come up with 2 support gems linked to your FP?

I mention 3 support gems. Of course if you have a 5L or 6L chest, then by all means add increased crit chance and mana leech.
"
Rakunish wrote:
this spec should have huge mana problems

Why do you say that? You'll have max level clarity running with reduced mana.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info