Quit being so modest, take our damn money!

"
Mijit wrote:

1)GGG are entirely self funded.

2)Today's development costs alone were over over a grand.

I had certainly understimated the development costs...

Come on GGG please accept our money. We want you to succeed.
A name that will live forever in Infamy.
Not a bad idea, i'd like to pay, really. :o
wheer i send my money too? )
wow, self-funded. That's impressive :o

imma make sure to support this if it happens
Can i buy beta key, im more thna happy to put my poker winnigs on beta key, jst let me in.

Jst sell beta keys for 1k, so diehard fans can get in faster.
Gyntti2 @ d2jsp.org
"
Infamy wrote:

Most people would.

Games development is a frighteningly expensive business & I wouldn't be surprised at all if the development team had virtually their entire livelihoods invested in Path of Exile's development.

The fact that they've come this far & produced what is already shaping up to be a fantastic game is a testament not only to their ability but to their love for what they do.

If GGG aren't worth supporting, no one is.
I come from the mud to hit with tree trunk!
Wish this game could be on steam instead of a f2p model :( .
"
Mijit wrote:
"
Infamy wrote:

Most people would.

Games development is a frighteningly expensive business & I wouldn't be surprised at all if the development team had virtually their entire livelihoods invested in Path of Exile's development.

The fact that they've come this far & produced what is already shaping up to be a fantastic game is a testament not only to their ability but to their love for what they do.

If GGG aren't worth supporting, no one is.

They certainly are. I implore people to mention this game to others, spread the word, earn GGG money.

If they are able to make what appears to be a AAA title with a small indie company...I can't imagine how absolutely superb of a game they could make with a well funded studio.
A name that will live forever in Infamy.
As much as the thought of these guys having an even bigger studio, the fact that even the words "big studio" ends up meaning "a once good group of guys that make what they love injected with more and more people with cash that gets eaten up by Big Company #241" kind of makes me wish more companies would stay small... Even though i'm sure the money is more than nice and needed, too.

Can't have what we all want, right?

Anyways, i'm willing to shell out some dough for these guys too.
"
SillyBoys wrote:
As much as the thought of these guys having an even bigger studio, the fact that even the words "big studio" ends up meaning "a once good group of guys that make what they love injected with more and more people with cash that gets eaten up by Big Company #241" kind of makes me wish more companies would stay small...

At least they wont need a greedy publisher for the foreseeable future - go internetz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info