Percentage of you getting into Beta

Assuming 20k people signed up on forums and are still not in Beta (no forum statistics available).

With the current timer being 10 minutes, it will take ~139 days to give all of the 20k people a key. So if no new user joins u would get a key for 100% after ~139 days.

Now lets assume that within each 10 minute tick a new user joins, means the 20k will never cease and the timer will run forever.

Then after each tick you have an percentage of 0.00005 to get into Beta.

If you have posts it would increase to 0.0005% (this literally means 10x times the chance than a 0-Poster, I don't know their algorithm, it could also be that 0-Poster have an 10x times less chance of getting into beta)

Good Luck! You could be the next, the probability is low but not 0!
Reassuring..
I guess the timer gets faster over time. At least i hope so.
If you use the Search function, you can see there are 50k accounts registered, so the percentage is way lower.

: /
An immense river of oblivion is sweeping us away into a nameless abyss.
lol
Please make a pie-chart.
Considering they'll be buying more servers and some people will abandon the game they'll probably increase the rate in which they give out beta keys. Right now the timer is 5 minutes more than it was yesterday.
Wondering how many of that 50k registered still know they are.
Last edited by Olla on Aug 11, 2011, 6:37:01 AM
"
Assuming 20k people signed up on forums and are still not in Beta (no forum statistics available).

With the current timer being 10 minutes, it will take ~139 days to give all of the 20k people a key. So if no new user joins u would get a key for 100% after ~139 days.

Now lets assume that within each 10 minute tick a new user joins, means the 20k will never cease and the timer will run forever.

Then after each tick you have an percentage of 0.00005 to get into Beta.

If you have posts it would increase to 0.0005% (this literally means 10x times the chance than a 0-Poster, I don't know their algorithm, it could also be that 0-Poster have an 10x times less chance of getting into beta)

Good Luck! You could be the next, the probability is low but not 0!

now i hate u with you god damn math go away!!

:)
"
ReiKGT wrote:
Considering they'll be buying more servers and some people will abandon the game they'll probably increase the rate in which they give out beta keys. Right now the timer is 5 minutes more than it was yesterday.

Yep, I too hope this will happen. People usually stop playing betas after 3-4 days, so number of the active players who continue will drastically drop and they will increase the timer speed. We just have to be patient.
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info