Phys/crit SA ranger//Darkshrine(SC) 93 lvl. Epilogue.

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 4, 2015, 12:59:29 PM
I could make it straight to the a4 merc. It went way smoother than I actually expected.

my_gg_gear

pics_of_numbers;w/5fren4powON

(I didn't know Forum uploads current gear). Anyway, when I got to a4 it was this one, only quiver was worse and bow didn't have benchmod.

I didn't hit wall yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm about to do so. It's time to take care about the gear I guess (at least a little).
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 6, 2015, 8:04:20 PM
I've just got 81 lvl and finished solo whole storyline. Keepsake post then:
gear/setup

stats

Defence

Fully buffed SA (5L, with 5 frenzy and 4 power charges plus Hatred&IceGolem)

Fully buffed Frenzy (4L, 5 frenzy and 4 power charges plus Hatred&IceGolem)

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 8, 2015, 5:21:10 PM
Lvl 90, few changes in gear, lucky drop of 6l rolled in good enough chest in 3rd chaos, facebreakers dropped just when I was about to buy it. First of all chanced sufficient bow. Shitloads of currency sinked into unsuccesfull 5linking bow + crafting anyting better. Besides - mapping etc, usual stuff.

Gear:

Tree:

Stats:
Spoiler
All with 6 frenzy, 4 power ch. and blood rage
SA

Frenzy

Def

Burn all the orbs!
I've got to share this: I like to pick diamond rings and agate ammys for yoloalching. Sometimes I got something like this

so I have emergency jewellry for poor cousing characters.

My latest yoloalch:

thus I can't call this build very cheap anymore, as this is worth few exs probably. So I decided to take name that my setup got from one of fellow rangers from ranger subforum.

Besides experiencing that once-in-a-lifetime RNGsus blessing I run map and build my pool:
my pool

these I run

I used all my 8-9 tier somehow.

Also very short vid from academy run. Literaly sprint to bossroom and fight, total 2 minutes. Phys reflect rare encounter on the way there.
(I know it's just unid blue Academy but c'mon I work with potato for a gear.)

vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhtjNZQlaY4&feature=youtu.be

daily reminder:
my_glypthmark_and_ratsnest_and_acuity
Burn all the orbs!
I've got 93 today and I think that's ok for now. Despite it's copy of my std ranger, working on crap tier eq and from the scratch is damn fun. Should've do this ealier.

Gear:

Tree:click

Stats:
Spoiler

Movie (this time 720p) of me almost dying at 95% of exp bar by accademy boss with too yolo mods:
click
Burn all the orbs!
You did well in that league :)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info