did GGG drop rate of map drops?

I think the only reasonable way to handle map drops is to make the drop level and number independent from the mobs or pack sizes that are on the map. Right now quantity means little for sustaining your map pool. I want a system where I can roll a map to a certain quantity value for its tier and know that that will be enough to sustain that level (on average RNG luck).

GGG has to understand that there is no way to keep the very dedicated (and crazy) few from reaching level 100 in record time unless you focus on this group specifically, not the entire community.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Maps seem to be hit or miss for me. As in i can run 5-7 maps and get virtually nothing back (or all much lower tiers). Then one map can reap 5+ same or higher tier drops. This pattern seems to repeat far too often to be a coincidence.
"
Soranor wrote:
All I know is I recently ran 12 old shrine maps (now tier 12) and the highest map drops I got were two 10s. Back when Awakening was just released I ran 12 old palace maps (now tier 13) and got 1 tier 14 and once tier 13, the rest was all lower. All were alched and chiseled.

idk maybe it has somthing to do with the older maps

im pretty sure
are lvl 78s

anyways reading the comments i will give PoE a try in this one month

over the passed few days i was thinking damn this game is pretty garbo now

i have ran like 10 76 with like half of them being 77 and 78s and really havent gotten anything back besides the map i linked

idk maybe im not rolling them right

i normally chisel alch and chaos a few times to get a good map then vaal it

it worked for me when i used to play and get a lot of map drops

Map drops still suck right now. I often play T10-13 maps, alched and chiseled/fragmented to 90-140 quantity with zana. Problem one is that i often don't enjoy the map anymore due to silly map mods like temporal chains or frozen patches (which are more than half of the ground, gg GGG) or other "joyfull" mods. And problem two is that you get too many low maps in return and not enough in the range of -2/+2. So if high quantity only means that you get not 2 but 4 low maps instead it's useless. You end up playing the same map types over and over and over again which is totally exciting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info