Search a fun gameplay

Hi guys ! I apologize now for my english ^^'.

Now i'm playing an elemental archer but the gameplay isn't really funny, i just spam split arrow, and place a decoy totem sometimes.

I want to reroll but i'm searching a funny gameplay with more than 1 button to spam ^^. Can u propose to me a link where i can find a guide for a funny gameplay but with which i can go relatively far in the game.

thank you for the help ! :)
I have so far played a bow character, dual totem, spell caster and cycloner. I found Cyclon to be the most entertaining. You are always in the middle of the battle, you can tank a lot of damage but you have to manage skills like Blood Rage, Enduring Cry and your flasks. The gameplay varies a lot. In easy areas you can just faceroll everything and have fun but bosses or dangerous maps are still challenging and require your full attention.

A very nice build for new player is this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1389758

No expensive gear, good damage, good survivability and you can do all map mods.
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Last edited by Col_Jessep on Nov 1, 2015, 7:36:20 PM
+ coc
my english sux.
Thanks for the link of the cyclone build, i'll try to do this. If u have other build to propose, i'll try to do them to, i love trying build :D
penta-curse flameblast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLh8jhjFt1c
Gameplay in poorjoy's asylum in last 1month race (all zana mods). It is pre 2.0 but game play is almost the same, you just have flamedash now and cast enduring cry .

active skills:
- flameblast
- lighting ball
- enduring cry, or cry that give damage.
- flame dash

You can replace flameblast with any other spell but then you will probably need to skip EE also AoE nodes don't work with some spells.

tree:

items:

got this build on lvl 87 tried in 2.0 in map and merc malachai and it is ok.

drawback
- you have to use 3 uniques for curse so you need rares with high resist and high life. I got only 4,7k life with this setup.
- low single target (on bosses it is good to replace ele prolif with reduce aoe).

It is not most effincint build but I enjoy seeing 5 cursed mobs and bosses, gore on crit lighting ball is also awesome. Someone pointed this out in my vid and now I think he is right becasue I tried also rightous fire flameblast and he cleared areas faster and was tankier.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Nov 2, 2015, 8:23:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info