Been Away, Come Back Now or Next League?

Hey guys.

I've been away for a couple of months due to new work circumstances. I see the 1 month event finishes in 23 hours so due to work I'm not going to get to take part in the last few hours of the event.

I always enjoyed the leagues and events but there doesn't seem to be any right now, and I can't find any information on upcoming leagues or events. This has left me in a bit of a pickle.

Should I wait for the next leagues/events to pop up? Or are they a long way off, in which case I might as well plays standard for a couple of weeks?
A 5 week event starts tomorrow.
^

It's unlikely that an event like this will happen again for quite some time, too. I would strongly recommend playing in it simply because it will be a rather unique experience, I imagine.
"
XCodesLIVE wrote:
I would strongly recommend playing in it simply because it will be a rather unique experience, I imagine.

And rather poorly tested, I imagine, as only a few people worked on it. That means two things - hilarious deaths and tons of loot through some unforeseen exploit. A must-play.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
XCodesLIVE wrote:
^

It's unlikely that an event like this will happen again for quite some time, too. I would strongly recommend playing in it simply because it will be a rather unique experience, I imagine.

Oh? What event? When I look at the event calendar I only see October, but now it's November.
"
Kaicimo wrote:

Ah, thank you for that! Shame work wont allow me to play the majority of it but perhaps I can jump in Friday night and Saturday for a bit of fun. Apart from that It looks like I will probably wait till the next leagues where I can play the same character for more than a couple of hours before the event ends!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info