Multicurser Build Tree and Leveling (Help and Feedback Needed)

I'm planning to make a Multicurse support build, either in the 5 week or the next 3 month league. The main aim is to run 5 curses, and 3 Purities.

Will use Doedre Rings and Windscream, along with Dying Breath.
Might use a Shaper's SEed if I can spare the amulet slot. Also Alpha's if I can get it.

The skilltree I planned is:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAfA6nVVugQ8hPBGjyogDwH-vuMtFFR8BmBLOnCNrdeC8Yapuhj0Z85R0U-tLjahZvFy9k51XWgKR8u8WKr2yvpz0P_lQNzStQHM7E9n31GS4n7dlhz36tjdIhVw3BBFW1ns1fP-8OFCD2SIzPPfxYYyj6uJMc3APuM4cdvoLH-ehBhzwoDR-cvrc-NZLYvf4KtfJKyG6qguSQEYqve8M_J88yWW1fmLQM6roNfFfJkye-isrTnDKlxE5tfll_xo8aoS9TUkWdmuCFMpit

Main curses will be Temporal Chains, Enfeeble for Defense and Ele Weakness for
Offense.

Elemental Weakness combined with EE is to make mobs lose almost 115% resists to 2 elements(taking into account max leveled curse + curse on hit with qual + effectiveness nodes and staff effect)

Can I have some feedback on the tree?

Also, I plan to level as a support itself, as respeccing is too annoying.
Is this a good plan? Or is there a way to level that will require only minimal divergence from the tree?

Feedback and comments are appreciated.
Here a little change, u win 1 jewel socket for same amount of points. U could also just use 1 10 str and 1 10 dex nodes instead of 3 10 str and have one spare passive.

Do not use 2 points, to get Alacrity, get dex on gear.

U want to run 3 purities, do not take Resist on tree. U should easily overcap. Save 4 points there.

Could easily lvl as dual flame/incinerate totem. Need only 5 points for that. Could also stay this way. Use totems for longer fights to give ur group some more dps and u can cast all ur curses.

U didnt mentioned here, r u planning to run vaal auras? If not, i would strongly suggest so. Haste and grace. Or 2 copies of haste.
Last edited by 1337fun on Nov 1, 2015, 2:32:09 PM
Firstly, thanks for the help and advice :D

Yes, the +30 nodes and the resist ones are assuming I don't get g̱ood gear early league and the fact that I plan to get the curse gear as soon as I can, preferably as soon as I get the level requirements. When I do get good rares, will replace them with life nodes.

Vaal auras are a potential, but they need large dexterity on gear as well as tree. So it will be optional till I know what gear I have. The idea of Vaal Hastes in Alphas, preferably with generosity, is pretty good though :)

Planned gems so far, other than curses and auras are phase run for move speed, abyssal/rallying Cry with
aoe and maybe duration, and the good trusty chaos golem. More gem suggestions are welcome, maybe a cwdt combo.

Last edited by FireSword5 on Nov 1, 2015, 5:53:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info