How to refund skill point from bandit?

Hi,

I would like to know how can I change my reward I used for my bandit reward.
For example I took + 10% elemental resits in normal but I want to get +1 skill point instead, how do I proceed?
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
There is a vendor recipe you can look up on the wiki to change your bandit reward. It'll cost you 20 orbs of regret though so it's not cheap.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I saw that. What is not clear is which recipe I need to do for a skill point reward. Can I take any of the book to get a passive skill point?
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
No, you specifically need to trade a vendor 20 regrets and an onyx amulet. The amulet type and the difficulty of the zone you're standing in when you activate the book determine which reward you get.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Eramir's favour will grant you the passive point, which will mean that the vendor recipe you need to use is 20x Orbs of Regret + 1x Onyx Amulet. If you purchase the incorrect book you can sell it back to the vendor and get back your Orbs of Regret, but the amulet in the recipe will be lost.

Make sure you use the vendor recipe in the difficulty that you wish to change the reward from.

The wiki page has all of the information here.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info