I made a PoE website that holds a wealth of knowledge, and I'm trying to grow it!

I recently made this website ( www.tacticsofexile.com ) to showcase guides, builds, and streams. I'm trying to get as much relevant info on it as possible so the community has an easy way to find the information they are looking for.

If you are interested in having any of your guides, youtube channels, twitch streams, or builds hosted please comment here or message me! I can't guarantee that I'll put you in, but you have a good chance if you have relevant information to share with the community :)
Thanks!
Last edited by VoidMoon on Feb 14, 2013, 3:11:29 PM
I've enjoyed enough of your other content that I'm excited about this. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on its progression. Thanks for setting this up!
Sounds good!

I have a Lightning Strike build that I maintain from time to time in the Templar forums (see my signature for the URL). It's a sword and shield build, but most of the information in the guide can be applied to other Lightning Strike templar builds as well. Feel free to take a look, as it is still a work-in-progress.
xeroslash - One-Hand/Shield Lightning Strike Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/75285

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info