So what with what class will you start to play and why ?:)

What do you guys think about going a witch? Like will it be easy or do you think same difficulty as the rest?
''Give me a key" - Words I'll say on my deathbed.
I think ill start with Witch, but I plan to give all the classes their fair due time until i find the one i love above the rest :D
Prolly start a Duelist *if* I get in beta before the dex/int char is revealed...otherwise it goes first, then we go down this list.
Ranger is my second choice, followed by templar.
I'll give witch a shot, not much of a "ME UGGG, ME SMASH!!!" player.

Last edited by Jimbot on Sep 27, 2011, 2:13:21 AM
not gunna lie all of em look pretty fun to play
Templar, i've always loved the paladin type of classes in games. After that Marauder. =p
error
Last edited by Onlyasandwich on Mar 26, 2013, 11:46:06 PM
"
tpain1er wrote:
What do you guys think about going a witch? Like will it be easy or do you think same difficulty as the rest?

From vids and streams it looks obscenely OP and easy right now.

Now me personally im very interested in seeing how the dex/int charater turns out. Right now im leaning towards marauder.
i like the witch for my 1st char as i love spells but i am shure as i have lost my job i will have lots a time on my hands now so ill end up playing them all to high level
I'll be playing Summonwitch (if possible) or kill-steal/ninja pickup Duelist assuming that I get into beta within the next 5 hours.
huh, what why are you reading hthis?
Reckon I'll probably be Marauder as I pretty much play the warrior type in every single game I play. Magic and subtlety be damned, face smashing is how real heroes resolve problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info