So what with what class will you start to play and why ?:)

Well, I will end up testing all classes, to see if they are balanced or not. From a personal viewpoint, I am looking most forward to play as Templar.
Without truth, there is no justice.
Probably Duelist, I'll probably make a Witch and a Ranger eventually but Duelist is going to be the one I start with.
Templar. I like the theme.
I always gravitate towards mages in these types of games, so the Witch it is for me. I prefer ranged classes over melee, so I will probably choose a Ranger as my secondary class.
Templar since I have always loved Paladin/Cleric type classes with Strength and Intelligence.
Think I'll play a Wizard I want to disintigrate
i usually choose shapeshifter of some sort, but unfortunately there is no such thing in this game (as far as i know).
other than that... i guess id try a two-hander more agile type of thing with as much mobility as possible.
basically its, because in most games playing with two hander is completely underwhelming - it takes both hand slots, has zero defense whatsoever (no parry mechanics etc)... so it 99% of time has zero advantages over sword and board.
so... ill be trying to see if this game is an exception.
I'm thinking I will start with a witch!
I would play a Ranger because I have always enjoyed messing around with bows. On a possibly related note, do Rangers have to deal with ammunition or is it get bow shoot bow?
I'll end up trying them all out...but I'm really leaning towards Witch. I love me some spellcasters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info