Ci templar build, best way to do damage?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAcwEBwVbFkAdFB3ZHwIlASjFKPopTysNLL8tHy3SMYk2xTdHOtg74T9zQ1RDY0VHRwZKjEw1TLNN2E-_UDBXh1j1Wbxb9F9qYbFjQ2aeadNrrG0ZcU14zn7if8aAroFvhX2FxYx2j0aP-pUgms-dxJ48ogSio6cIpyu1BLcxuJO71sHFwfPC7MNtxSjTG9gk2wLb596w4vfjguQi5nznC-vu7BjsOPIX8uHzvvZb98H60vrv

So this is the build and im a little stuck with what to do. I assume im going to need some damage.
Im using wands which makes me think I should take advantage of the high crit plus I have lots of power charges due to power siphon. Should I get the rest of the witch wand tallents and take the increased crit near the shadow tree?

Or is there a better way of doing damage this build, dropping wand damage and doing spell damage perhaps, or elemental strike or something? any imput is much apreciated.
I don't know how well the build will work, but I'll leave a few critiques.

It doesn't makes sense to me why you picked a Templar if you're going to skip all of its starting nodes. It seems more suited toward a witch build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAcwEBwVbB2MRUBZAGjIdFB3ZHwIlASj6KU8qOCsNLL8tHy3SMYk2xTrYO-E_c0GHQ1RDY0bXRwZKjEw1TLNN2E-_UDBRYFcrV4dY9Vm8W_Rdxl9qYbFjQ2aeadNtGXFNeM56uH7if8aAroFvgseFfYXFi4yMdo9Gj_qVIJrPncSePKIEoqOnCKcrqZWuk7UEtzG4k7vWwcXB88Lsw23FKNMb2CTbAtvn3rDhc-L344LkIuZ85oHnC-vu7BjsOO0g8hfy4fZb98H60vrv

There are 3 minor changes.

1)I'd suggest you take the elemental damage nodes from the Templar side or start out as a witch. The 3 intelligence nodes at the start just seem like a waste of passive points.

2)If you're getting Ghost Reaver/CI and in the area for Conduit, consider the Vaal Pact keystone in the middle.

3) There are two sets of shield passives on the left. "Shield mastery" path gives you 20% more defenses while "Bulwark" gives zero. Clearly a better choice.
IGN:afkbuilds, ripwinder, carrydazzle
Does elemental damage actualy increase the damage of this build, its mostly physical i think? Though I guess it depends on weapon? Though I guess with +300% crit just from power charges I should get some sort of elemental damage on the weapons?

But i migh well switch to witch you're right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info