Freeze pulse templar mana issues =/

level 39, and I feel like im just chugging down mana pots.

my build thus far.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcFQgVbEGkRLRdUHwIigSlPLJwtHzCXMtE5ijrYO-FFR0bXTLNN2FZKXcZtGXyDfVOCm4P3i3qLjIx2jjyVBJ6hpyuus6-btQS2hriTzfrd8-Fz4vfsOO0g

my gear
Spoiler

any suggestions?
The problem is that you have too many support gems linked to FP gem.

I would advice for now to maybe remove one and add one that dont use x%mana , like mana leech or flee ecc

Get the node Prestigitation and maybe the 2 near to decrease mana cost.

Here by passive tree ......im still lvl40 but doing fine with mana and have 3 buff on me :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABAcFWxBpFE0abB8CLR8wlzbFOYo74UbXTLNWSl3GZk9tGX1TgUmCm4M4i3qLjI5kj0aVBJ2Ana6eoaIApwinK6-bsji1BLaGtvq71tgk3QXd8-Fz4vfkIu0g96Y=

Im planning to go CI later on thats why i go only for the nama nodes atm

Btw I see you are using 2 wands

why the heck I can't :S
when I try to put a want on shield slot is red .....bha
i dont know why you cant lol ill see how much dps i lose if i un4 link it. thanks.
"
selggu wrote:
i dont know why you cant lol ill see how much dps i lose if i un4 link it. thanks.

unfortunately you will loose a bit of dps .....but remember that is a temp solution
if you grab more reg mana nodes .....you will be fine
watch out also to dont lvlup too much the dex support gems ...these gems suck lots of mana :P
Just remember, the Templar isnt an early level damage dealer, via spells. The witch has immediate access to mana regen, casting speed, max mana and direct spell damage. Whereas the Templar has access to spell damage, small mana regen, and AoE buffs direct off.

As mentioned, since you don't have as much access to max mana which will further boost your mana issues; knock off a support gem and put mana leech into it. That should solve all your issues. Don't worry about DPS dropping a slight bit, in terms of using FP it won't matter much - as to make up the damage just kill the mobs a bit closer to you.
Last edited by Bioman1000 on Feb 14, 2013, 12:50:36 PM
you need some mana regen peices plan and simple, a few ones i use are and spec some into mana passives and you should be ok, i also run a few auras and reduce mana's aswell, with chain gmp added damage on power siphon and i got no mana problems at all and that maan multiplier is huge, these peices suck but its good to farm with,

in groups and on bosses i use alot of diffeent rings and such for resists for who im fighting, gain a few levels and you will be fine

Last edited by cavespro on Feb 14, 2013, 12:56:23 PM
"
Bioman1000 wrote:
Unequip the shield before tried to replace it with wand, it shoud work ;)

I did....but the slot remains red when I try to put the wand .....I don't know.....I will try again when I log
"
Exotrax wrote:
I did....but the slot remains red when I try to put the wand .....I don't know.....I will try again when I log

Weird ...
Dumb question : isn't there maybe a requirement that you don't meet, level or stat ?
I also had mana problems but at lvl 38 got eldritch battery and im fine now.

Those are the passive skills i have at the momment.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjOFz7SBG113G3fNgbZ2AgzgUTQSz8B8CcaIAgW-ePE3YjHY62Ow4KU-Cm-QijmT3prb6GmwZhSSqNunjap2upwi4kwx9EH_GntgkNsUfAgQHTLMtH20ZwfPxdoIe2wuIQvId

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info