Cast When Damage Taken - what to link to

Hello mates

Can you tell me what combinations of skills works well for that trigger gem?
Except Molten Shell,defensive curses (Temporal Chain and Enfeeble mainly),Immortal Call and Frost Wall?Ah,and CWDT lv1 + Firestorm lv6 + Curse on Hit lv max + Curse lv max.
I've spent 2 days testing various skill combinations,like CWDT + Shock Nova + Innervate + Arc but they all sucked.Many others I've found googling no longer work,ex totems.

Really,nowadays there aren't any viable options besides IC,MS and curses?
Depends on ur build, but other options r pretty good too.

Offensive curses work great too.

Very popular(it is really good) lvl 1 CwDT + GMP + arctic breath.

Blood rage, tempest shield, raise specter can be run even with lvl 1 CwDT.

For a spell caster(preferably AoE), high lvl CwDT + cold snap + prolif still not bad at freezing packs, if u add cold pen, than even better.
Last edited by 1337fun on Oct 7, 2015, 7:32:09 PM
Cold snap for the 30% chance to freeze at level one.

Blood rage

Lightning Warp

It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
Tried that Arctic Breath + GMP + Chain,Cold Snap already...I don't know,maybe I just expect too much of them,but these combination didn't reasoned slot usage for them.Or on test character (melee dual wield fire Marauder) they simply don't work.

Surprisingly,Flame Dash seems to be pretty good in breaking out of being surrounded by enemies,same probably is true for Lightning Warp.
whoops, I srsly need to start to read whole OP instead of just titles :S
Sorry %)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 8, 2015, 2:30:34 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:

Really,nowadays there aren't any viable options besides IC,MS and curses?

Yes...yes there is.. i do lv 1 cwdt + blind + firestorm + ball lightning (assuming you don't have unwavering stance). With this setup i turn my piss poor 5% evasion to over 50% :X. On another note, it can also help generate a flask charge every now and then if u got crit.
High level cwdt is good cor recasting lvl20 golems and molten shell.

Low level: curses, blind/mana leech spells, IC, flame dash/light warp (risky), tempest shield and blood rage.

Stuff that is pretty much crazy good is phase run. It does some weird stuff to mob agro and results in fairly substantial survivqbility boost. It eats frenzy charges but that 'you can see me and now you cannot' is worth checking

Cwdt + ec was so broken..
Hmmm,but Blind (support gem at least) has only 10% to apply,how that can be helpful??

EDIT:
Pardon,just tested that combo,and Firestorm + Ball Lightning indeed apply it really well.Thank you SIQI!
Last edited by MasterBLB on Oct 8, 2015, 7:02:59 AM
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Hmmm,but Blind (support gem at least) has only 10% to apply,how that can be helpful??

Because he is linking it with FS and BL to give a lot of chances to hit.
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info