Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How do you game?

Even though some people think otherwise: this game be played casually and its really fun. And in this game wisdom is power. This is theorycrafting game where numbers actually mean something.

And of course you can enjoy leveling experience. But when comes the time that you want to level fast its handy to know hows that done.

Of course skill matters. But in this game most skill is your wisdom. And in my opinion its good thing.
Low-Cost housing, Part-time well-paying work, and bachelor life = all the time I need for gaming. Fortunately I'm not interested in heavy time investment RPGs as much anymore so my gaming is generally done with shorter games.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
Low-Cost housing, Part-time well-paying work, and bachelor life = all the time I need for gaming. Fortunately I'm not interested in heavy time investment RPGs as much anymore so my gaming is generally done with shorter games.

Nice! I have time consuming part-time work which is not well-paying. House cost could be better. And I have been in relationship over 6 years! Did I well?
"
Therier wrote:

Nice! I have time consuming part-time work which is not well-paying. House cost could be better. And I have been in relationship over 6 years! Did I well?

Depending on who you ask! I am not interested in being in a relationship whatsoever, but some people find them necessary. Only reason I'm paid as well as I am is because I've shown my worth and gotten multiple raises with above average work. Make 14.60/hr with possibility of $1.50 shift differential. Work about 26-27 hours a week and my I spend about 600-800/mo for rent/bills ( I'm the main breadwinner in the family. I support my brother and Father, though they of course assist as much as they can)
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
I very deliberately limit my acquisitions. Console-wise I'm used to having a fair selection because I was a serious pirate back in the day. But PC-wise, since I use the computer for other things, I try to keep it to 1-2 games. 1 is best.

I definitely don't collect games. I collect movies and tv series on bluray. That satisfies my need to gather and hoard. I'm slowly embracing digital acquisition methods, but mostly only those indie games on ps4. They're pretty high quality for what they are.

Same with books actually. I have...far too many books lying around, and am quickly learning to love google books/kindle. But I only get one at a time and don't get another until I finish the one I'm reading OR decide it's dismal, which does still happen but much less than in the past, given how much research a person can do before even buying a book/game/movie/tv series.

Steam...eh, I rarely use. Certain people use it as a messaging system so it's handy for that.

Playstation Plus I've avoided so far because I don't game online with my ps4. I have the ps3 for that.

I've been trying to slow down on the amount of games that I purchase. The problem is I am a compulsive buyer, and when something goes on a good sale I can't help myself.

I have tons of friends in real life that I play PS4 games with, so having PS plus is kind of a must for me. I do however, consider games that I have gotten through PS plus to generally be lower on my priority list than a game I purchased.
Feel free to check out my Let's Play channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj5NOND6bO7M2GYr3ygguig/playlists
I used to have a huge games library (physical copies) and also had finished them all,because I had the time.

Now however,I have less time and mostly research any new game I'm interested in.I have quite a few Steam games that I barely played due to lack of research and I guess that's what prompted it.

I find myself drifting back to older titles I've enjoyed more frequently now than searching for new titles.
As a kid I had all the time and no money. Now I have all the money and no time. Such is life as an adult ;_;
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
As a kid I had all the time and no money. Now I have all the money and no time. Such is life as an adult ;_;

Well said, story of my life lol.......
Adulting is the worst!
Feel free to check out my Let's Play channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj5NOND6bO7M2GYr3ygguig/playlists
I try to prioritize as best I can, and don't feel too bad about having a backlog of several hundred games I'll never finish.

When I buy stuff from bundles, it's almost always with the tacit acknowledgement that I won't ever touch up to half of them.

This also means I have to keep a limit on the number of games I'm willing to do multiple playthroughs on.

I'll still usually have a few games I'm working on getting through at any one time though - usually one or two that are fairly casual that I can pick up and play during the week, and then one big one that I can sink a lot of time into over the weekend.

It helps that for game design purposes getting a broad gaming experience is more valuable than a deep one. I rarely feel like I've wasted time or money if I don't 100% a game, so long as I feel like I understand it.

This wasn't always the case though - I used to be extremely completionist - I finished New Vegas 4 different ways - one to build for each weapon type and to experience each faction ending.

I doubt I'll do that for Fallout 4, but Bethesda games usually let you just be great at everything and run all the factions at once on a single character.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
I'm just a few years late, but bought Dishonored (sic) on Steam. Quite excited to play it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info