How do you game?

I try to prioritize as best I can, and don't feel too bad about having a backlog of several hundred games I'll never finish.

When I buy stuff from bundles, it's almost always with the tacit acknowledgement that I won't ever touch up to half of them.

This also means I have to keep a limit on the number of games I'm willing to do multiple playthroughs on.

I'll still usually have a few games I'm working on getting through at any one time though - usually one or two that are fairly casual that I can pick up and play during the week, and then one big one that I can sink a lot of time into over the weekend.

It helps that for game design purposes getting a broad gaming experience is more valuable than a deep one. I rarely feel like I've wasted time or money if I don't 100% a game, so long as I feel like I understand it.

This wasn't always the case though - I used to be extremely completionist - I finished New Vegas 4 different ways - one to build for each weapon type and to experience each faction ending.

I doubt I'll do that for Fallout 4, but Bethesda games usually let you just be great at everything and run all the factions at once on a single character.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info