Help ! Took RL damage need simple build suggestion

Hi Y'all !

I started playing a few months ago and managed to unlock the Scion before taking some RL damage to my hands. Hopefully the damage is temporary, but it does make it difficult to play using the keyboard, and lower buttons on my Razor Naga.

Can anyone suggest a relatively simple build based on buffing only one or 3 main active skills ? I can use the RMB, LMB and CMB just fine but everything else is a lil slow right now.. like deadly slow, lol.

There are so many builds out there, I'm not sure which, if any, might be appropriate for this situation. I'd like to get a character to at least 60.

I like my Scion, but I'm really fine with playing anything that can get to 60 on basic mouse buttons.

Thanks !

MoldyMari
Cyclone works nicely but you need to have one flask that stops bleeding ready at all times.

This build works nicely and doesn't have a lot of buttons to press:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1389758

I think any totem build will also require very little input and you don't have to worry about corrupted blood. Probably safer than a melee build. Sorry, don't have a totem build to recommend for you.

Usually you could play summoner but I would advise against it in the 1-month league. I'm currently playing a SRS hybrid witch and it turns out flask management is important to keep the minions alive against beyond and Invasion bosses, especially in early levels.

I hope you get better soon!
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Dual Flame Totem

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1303239

Don't laugh...it is extremely effective and could be played entirely with the mouse only if you desire. I followed the guide above, self-found, I am lvl 81 currently doing about any zone/map I dare to try. My gear is not awesome, so really high maps are a bit tough yet :)

Good luck, and I hope you get to feeling better.
Last edited by bullitt4163 on Oct 7, 2015, 2:11:37 PM

Thanks For the help and good wishes, Both of you !

I'll Check out both of those !

Hopefully I'll be back up to par in not too long!

bullitt4163 - Wow, level 81 is far better than I hoped ! My gear is definitely not awesome, but it's worth a try !

Col_Jessup - not sure if I have a flask that stops bleeding, will definitely have to have a look for that. That one month league is ebil right now for me :P

MoldyMari
I haven't played a totem build in a long time but they are really chill to play compared to any other build. Flame totem is my recommendation as first character as well. That way you don't have to worry about corrupted blood, reflect or corpse explosions.

Good luck!
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
Lots of ranged builds can be played with 1-2 buttons, where basically your AoE and single target is done by the same spells. Flameblast comes to mind. Other than curses once in a while (not even necessary for 99% of content), you basically just walk around and hold down the button for 3seconds and everything goes running off everywhere, while on fire.
incinerate. get yourself a decent 5 link and then click on stuff and watch it burn.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info