Wow..i really hate Beyond mod.

I usually get beyond once in a while in maps, I am usually ok with it. now its across the whole game while I am still leveling...It slows the game flow...lag my computer with all the fancy yet dangerous beyond monster attacks and effects. Killed me countless times, I really hate this mod. I ma sit out til beyond mod drops.
You're in for a bit of a wait; beyond mod is here for the next 8 days...
+1

Hate both.

BUT

respect to those who got lvl 100 in those leagues.
Playing 1m sc atm and died around 20x so far.
Shit invasion fuckers
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Did not check map mods, logged into play, continued into daresso's dream, first cage got a unique invasion boss.

Let's just say I'm not under single digit death anymore
Eight days bro
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I love beyond and invasion... in maps, for leveling those leagues were complete aids. Having something always on like that for leveling just isnt fun. Anarchy was great, rouge exiles might spawn, might not, you maybe came across 5 to 10 of them while leveling up to maps. Great. Invasion bosses? Awesome, really awesome, better than rouge exiles. Invasion boss in every single zone while leveling? Awful, make it stop.

They try and go for this "well exiles were random so its do something different for the sake of it and make invasion bosses guaranteed 1 per zone!".... no please dont do that. You have 2 options here, a good thing and a shit thing, and ur saying we did the good thing that was exciting now lets do the shit thing that is really tedious to play through in the name of variety.

Just do the good thing twice, keep random stressful encounters random and infrequent so we can enjoy them. Keep the ambush boxes, spirits etc frequent and consistent so we can enjoy those too. Dont go trying to force in bad ways of implementing things that players end up hating just for the sake of it.
Try paying HC....

Since I started playing HC, SC seems so tame.. And I love beyond! It makes you stay on your toes, no sleep-gaming, no mindless grinding. And very rewarding, the exp difference while playing a beyond map and a normal map is pretty big, can't wait to go full out beyond in core game :)!
Never laughed so hard in my life during today's farming though... so hyped for all mods. Dried Lake to 85 project in 1MSC is going nicely.

Still no signs of Abaxoth... but Haast has come out to play at least 5 times ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I love beyond. IF beyond frezze our pc, check it for malware or other bad thing.. I have no problem with beyond mod on my laptop.

Thre are 2 bad part of beyond
- that when you get too many bodies to one place it can crash game
- reflect mobs are bugged
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 7, 2015, 2:55:59 AM
Invasion Boss is way more annoying than beyond mod imo.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info