Path of Exile - movie

Hi guys!

I know some of you would like to see Path of Exile based movie.

And I have great news.

There is one...or at least a very close resemblance.

SOLOMON KANE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBwQsOwEeM

Guys this is perhaps the one of the best of dark fantasy movie I ever seen lately. And I truly believe that GGG would give their blessing for that movie.

But let me hear your voice guys. What do you personally think about the movie?
I like that guy's hat. I need to get me one of those.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
I like that guy's hat. I need to get me one of those.

Did you watched to movie or planning to?
"
panmisiek123 wrote:

I just watched the trailer, but the movie is now on my "to watch" list. Have you seen it?
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
"
panmisiek123 wrote:

I just watched the trailer, but the movie is now on my "to watch" list. Have you seen it?

I wouldn't recommend otherwise.

I can give you one spoiler.

The name of the movie final boss is the same as ACT 4 last boss name.
The PC/protagonist would have to be a Templar (who wears pants). This is one of Robert E. Howard's (of Conan the Barbarian fame) less well-known characters, and the movie isn't a bad adaptation of the source material. Worth a watch. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
A poe movie. A legit one. eh. lmao. If they shell out enough cash it could be legit. Otherwise, best left alone. haha. Go put on some plastic armor and film your self live action role playing. Title it PoE: the larping, and call it a day.

As for that movie. Ima check it out sometime.
Smoother than Smooth.
I saw a year (or maybe 2) ago. Don't remember thinking anything about PoE while watching it. BUT if it was 2 years ago it would have slightly pre-dated my PoE playing, but not by much.

Robert E Howard was a hack but he was a hack that could write good plots.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info