The Anvil !! Shield Block !! Reflect It Back !!

Hello Fellow Exile's & Welcome. This is my Shield Block Reflect damage back Build !! This Build is Extremely Fun. You can basically hit your auras and then tempest shield and everything around you takes damage and dies. So you can go AFK if needed, but wouldn't suggest it for long periods.

My Internet is not good enough to post videos:( Sorry.

Updated for 2.1.0

Talismans -
This build is more for The Anvil Amber Amulet
but if you want to add a tali instead any physical damage will do, get some with resists, life, and + physical damage added. The new Cast on Stunned Talisman works great with build

Jewels - + Block Chance with equipped shield, Resists 15+, Life75+, Physical Damage
Spoiler
Examples that will work with this build

My Gear setup:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
New Tree setup with Jewel Slots
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAO4EhwSzBS0FZgY5CTMLYQxfDPcUIBUgFewZtBo-G5ccpxznHt8i4ipNLOktgy5TL8wxnjJONdY64TwtPQ894j8nQKBFCkd-R-JI7krITP9NRk9WT31QR1FgU6VfP2LsZU1nm2jyah5qO2qTbyd07XZ_eTl673uMe8N9dX7gfuKAVoLkg1-DzITEhNmE74aziq-PmZARl3mZK5pqnleiAKQ5pleplayvrj6vbK-nsz-2irc-uR29Nr2Bvqe-vMBmwL_BgsRYxPbGrsqQ0TbTb9N-1ljYvdrB4J_iLORR7w7vevAf8i_yRfMG9Mb2SPaj-6r-Cv66

Tip:
Tempest shield works all day long, so if you bump up int. you can really benefit from that gem. Also its a good way to attach curses to those pesky varmints.

There is a massive amount of life in tree. So you can really get up and close on those mobs and bosses. Add more life to gear 75+ to become a Tank. My suggestions on rare gear =
Spoiler

Main:
Reflects damage back to attacker
Life
Resists
Intellect for tempest shield

Subs:
Block recovery
Stun recovery
+ Physical damage

I use shield charge for movement. I mean this is a Shield build after all.

So, Hope you Exiles like it, and Don't Be Afraid of Experimenting with This Build. You Don't have to Use the Gear Setup that I am. As long as you think, "What can I benefit from my equipped Shield", you to can be come an Agent of SHIELD. :)
Last edited by UnkownSaint on Jan 9, 2016, 12:48:33 AM
No This Build Not Dead it is under Maintance for New League.
Last edited by TheUnkownSaint on Dec 7, 2015, 12:26:33 PM
is this build dead?
IGN: The_Nutcase
Internet issues, will update ASAP
Last edited by TheUnkownSaint on Dec 21, 2015, 2:27:25 PM
updated 2.1
Up dated again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info