What happened?

How did he get rekt?

Did the kim kardashian Bot finally prevail?

Get well little blunt tool of precise yet eloquent intervention.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
wait what
Oblivious
I have the same inquiry as Disrupted.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
u drunk bro
This was in reference to my probation, apparently.

With regards to what happened - Vio reported a comment I made referring to a large section of the forum community as highly vocal masturbating primates with a penchant for incorrect disposal of their waste matter (which is obviously insulting, and completely incorrect and for which I sincerely apologise), and thus I was given a brief holiday.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 7, 2015, 4:34:56 PM
I have experience with posting an observation that's on point and getting probated for it.

My condolences.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

With regards to what happened - Vio reported a comment I made referring to a large section of the forum community as highly vocal masturbating primates with a penchant for incorrect disposal of their waste matter (which is obviously insulting, and completely incorrect and for which I sincerely apologise), and thus I was given a brief holiday.

no report, i was just commenting your and charans post.

reason being: ehemm ... i was just afraid mods already lost their jobs because they were too successful cleaning the forums of posters.

but they're obviously still employed which relieves me alot.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"

no report, i was just commenting your and charans post.

reason being: ehemm ... i was just afraid mods already lost their jobs because they were too successful cleaning the forums of posters.

but they're obviously still employed which relieves me alot.

Well at least we're working towards keeping rents paid and food on the table :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info