Heralds of the Obelisk should have cap number

Sometimes there are groups of spiders or monkeys with 15+ pack size, these monsters are easy to die and tends to run away, which means you may occasionally kill 14 of them in one blow and the last one is on the run, so you'll deal with 14 Obelisk lightning totem at the same time while chasing the last one. What's worse is the totem can stack together while the last one hiding among them. Not fun. There should be a cap number, like 7 or 8, Over 10 is crazy, especially for melee.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
And the ball lightning ones......... Pretty much ballsonchin to the max.
Last edited by YariChinMaiNichi on Oct 4, 2015, 1:28:22 AM
i agree

don't you love running around with 15 lightning warp totems on your ass while trying to find the remaining mob? haha
I don't agree, call me sadistic but I love the screen spam that happens when you run into a pack of squiddies with heralds of the obelisk and it creates glorious screen spam with 20ish ball lightning totems. I feel it offsets the fact that high quantity packs tend to be weak, cannon-fodder monsters and so their bloodlines are relatively stronger.
I dont like running monkeys but I'm not sure if this is reason to nerf totems. Totems are scary and i like it.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Jaille wrote:
i agree

don't you love running around with 15 lightning warp totems on your ass while trying to find the remaining mob? haha
Yes actually. Its pretty fun having to fight while avoiding them. The best time I've ever had in the game was the Bloodlines/Torment one month league. They nerfed Bloodlines mods too much imo.
The only thing that should change is the reward for killing the pack. That should go up. As it is now, the smart move is to simply restart a new instance rather than hunt down the last guy.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The only thing that should change is the reward for killing the pack. That should go up. As it is now, the smart move is to simply restart a new instance rather than hunt down the last guy.

Agreed, reward solves everything XD
"
Jaille wrote:
i agree

Did it several times, and died once or twice, it's crazy~ XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info