Trash community when it comes to maps...

OP is 2000% more right.

Fuck the BS replies.

I started poe in anarchy.
Where msg board was filled with MAP PARTIES and not wts 100000 ex scam you junk trash.

I was pleased to pay 2c for decent rolled 76+ maps.
It kept the yolo losers out.

Again:
I donate 20$ if ggg makrs party tab in next patch:
Mapping, quest, domi, voll runs, sola wp pls...

I damn miss anarchy times
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
Yes, fuck the BS replies!

Now, who's going to go first and dare to say which those are?

Hahahahaha.

Found one!

Spoiler
The question now becomes, am i talking about your or my post? A pickle indeed, either way got me least at one!

This thread was informative though, cheers. Where i live people don't tip most of the time, but i thought myself if possible, to make people happy or spread fortune, so i usually do tip and enjoy the accompanying smile of such a little act.

I would be a real fucking prick in China.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If I offer to help people, I do not ask for anything in return.
I don't see why people would pay any amount, whether tips or a fee when they can run the maps in groups for free really easily anyway. Especially if you find a good guild then you've pretty much got unlimited access to as many high tier maps as you could ever use.
Social interaction. This is what GGG wants.

But let's face it, if you give people something for free, 90% will be all over it, not giving a single shit about who, where or why.

How many times have YOU pressed to "donate"-button on "free stuff" web sites?

But in the end, it's pretty sad that the standard, base line in the PoE community is that it's totally OK to be an egoistic asshole. It's everybody else fault for giving them the "chance" to act that way.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 8, 2015, 4:50:19 AM
I get what OP is saying. People are ungrateful nowadays and its not just in this game, its a trend of the younger generations. People expect everything for free while contributing nothing.
Why I dont make map games public. I suggest joining a good guild and running maps with them.
Last edited by LtGnar on Oct 8, 2015, 5:03:42 PM
"

I do not miss any part of whatever fraction of the PoE in-game community I ever interacted with.

There's just too much to gain in this game, being an asshole, opposed to being nice. When scamming, exploiting etc are not just allowed, but encouraged - in a "very important economy" - things get totally derailed.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
GGG logic:
- Less loot for grouping together (same loot quantity, 6 people competing for it, and a completely retarded distribution algorithm). Enjoy having that exalt drop only for it to appear with grey letters
- Less EXP for grouping together (no bonus + 99.99% of the time someone will stray away resulting in kills that you don't get exp for)
- Not necessarily faster clears because enemies have many times more HP

So what exactly is the point of grouping together for anything again? This is the first online game I've ever played where you're penalized like no tomorrow for playing with other humans. You might as well just rip the entire online nature of the game right off and charge $19.99 to buy the game, because not like this game has any online features to start with anyways.
Last edited by melodia1 on Oct 8, 2015, 7:18:06 PM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
If I offer to help people, I do not ask for anything in return.

Imagine that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I find that the community is in love with snitching.

If you say something against the rules, some narc will report you
to a 24/7 admin who will act without a second thought.

I used to get away with never talking to anyone,
but there gets to be a point where I want to discuss things
and of course rant, and step out of line...

the last time it happened I quit for about 3 months.
I'm in no hurry to return.

for a community with so many adults in it, lets face it we
are mostly old school d2 guys. why you gotta be trolls?

not returning anytime soon.

maybe next expansion (not mini) and I wont be talking to anyone :D

totally agree with op about maturity of our ADULT community.
Not a fan of 30 year old tattle tales.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info