Challenge Numbers in One Month League

MY NUMBERS ARE GONE. I can't brag anymore about how many challenges I have. Is it because I have more than 8 challenges done? It also bothers me as I have to manually count how many challenges I have done. Other than that, GG GGG
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I suspect that it's a glitch as normally the numbers dont go higher than 8 for the challenge leagues. Maybe GGG didnt program in numbers 9-20? That or the 1-8 showings wasn't even intended in the first place.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Hi there!

Thank you for posting regarding this issue. After chasing this up on your behalf, I can confirm that this issue is currently under review by the development team.

Please know that the team aims to deploy a fix for this soon. I hope this information helps!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
I have a TEN /swag
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Nobody can see my 15. So much for enjoying my day in the sun. Thanks A LOT :(
So, if I get more than 8, my e-peen will disappear and I won't be able to get my #swag on?

#ohnoes

#imrekt

I need a beer.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I think on here at least, it's still showing the numbers from the previous leagues, not the 1 month. In-game it's working for me, but haven't quite made it to 8+ yet.
Last 1 month challenge league you could not t see the numbers on forum.

I think only temp league challenges are made to be seen on the forum, not 1 month since it is considered a race i guess.

Forum pvp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info