Mcdonalds breakfast; great drunken breakfast, or greatest drunken breakfast

plus 9/11 was an inside job
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
illuminati and shapeshifting lizard folks
that's how I start all conversations with anyone. Too forward maybe?
baby skin is tough and chewy, but their bones are crunchy and delicious.
Science
More proof that alcohol is terrible. It makes people want to eat poorly. :(
I'm going to drop some wisdom here, prepare yourselves... The proven best hangover cure in the world breakfast-wise is a Blue Powerade and a McDonalds cheeseburger.

Spoiler
Trust me.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
I'm going to drop some wisdom here, prepare yourselves... The proven best hangover cure in the world breakfast-wise is a Blue Powerade and a McDonalds cheeseburger.

Spoiler
Trust me.

Swap the Powerade for some Starbucks and you're on to something
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
I'm getting a little tired of people talking bad about the Illuminati. We, err I mean they, are very respectful people, who are just a group of like-minded individuals who in no way whatsoever are trying to overthrow the corrupt governments of the world to replace it with their own shadowy legions. Who will be just as corrupt. But don't fear us, I mean them, because they are here to provide for everyone's best interests. We aren't such bad guys if you think about it.

It's not like they don't have everything out in the open for greater understanding.

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/
Halloween just isn't complete without pumpkin spiced pumpkin.
"
RobbieL_GGG wrote:
"
I'm getting a little tired of people talking bad about the Illuminati. We, err I mean they, are very respectful people, who are just a group of like-minded individuals who in no way whatsoever are trying to overthrow the corrupt governments of the world to replace it with their own shadowy legions. Who will be just as corrupt. But don't fear us, I mean them, because they are here to provide for everyone's best interests. We aren't such bad guys if you think about it.

It's not like they don't have everything out in the open for greater understanding.

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

I know a few Masons. They're.. odd, but they're really nice

Sidenote, they are behind the globe girls controversy!!

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Oct 4, 2015, 10:55:48 PM
Back in my drinking days, the thing I always found worked best was two aspirin & as much water as you can cram in BEFORE passing out/sleeping. Wake up, drain out, then cram in more water.

Repeat until it's time to mingle with the humans again (yuck).

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info