Six Small Interface Improvements

1. Add an option to keep gem experience hidden until fully ready to level up. Currently you have a variable number of bars uncontrollably appearing and leaving on the side of the screen. This looks cluttered and is particularly distracting when the other UI features nearby (minimap, questlog) can and have been hidden.

2. Add an 'Exit to Town' option to the ingame ESC menu. Players are already able to skip backtracking by logging out and back into their characters, you might as well save them a few clicks and make it feel like a legitimate racing tactic instead of a game engine abuse.

3. Allow the CTRL and Caps Lock keys to be remapped. It would feel nice for my pinky.

4. When clicking on an event name on the log-in screen, open the relevant announcement post in the interested player's default web browser to save time. The current tooltip is also somewhat confusing - the only "event forums" are buried under the more specific category of Racing and PvP, and the actual details aren't given there.

5. Add an option for a player's stash to always open on the first (leftmost) tab as an alternative to opening to the last tab previously viewed. This would be convenient for players who sort their items in a set routine.

6. Display the total number of skill points already spent on the passive tree screen, perhaps up top while holding the object highlighting key. This would make it a little easier to eg. compare to builds on the website's passive tree preview, or recall how many bonus points were available from quests when considering a new character's build.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
7. Globe girls
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
7a. Rather UI skin change option :)
1. meh

2. it would be immersion breaking, inb4 if u dont like dont use it, but if it is more effinvient then i feel like im forced to use it.

3. why not, good idea

4. It should show info about event ingame, not openning browser. I dont like clicking somthing in game and it open webbrowser, this can also be problem for some players.
Also it is not hidden on forums, you have "EVENTS" on main site, and on forums it is showed like any other sub-forum.

5. meh

6. meh and I don't understand how it make anything easier.

7. there is other UI rework in progress:

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Oct 3, 2015, 12:33:27 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
7. there is other UI rework in progress:

I rly hope this is a joke... ôO
Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.
Allow us to resize UI please. As far as i know this request was posted millions of times, is it so hard to do?
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
8. Remember the act/zone when entering the Hideout and stop resetting the HO waypoint to A1N.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info