Already bored...

... of other games.

Just in time for the one month league!

Long live PoE!
Well now, we will soon see if the 1 month league is as good as the flashback from May.

I can honestly say that the word bored has never applied to PoE. Many other words such as starvation, frustration, grindfest, damn desync death (thank god that's in the past!), rage, agony, pain, crap (for 99.999% of boss drops), white trash (PoE completely changes the meaning of it... I still move my cans to the curb every week for garbage pickup), and of course WTF (one-shot boss death traps).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Welcome to life. You do something too long, it gets boring. Probably a survival trait at some level or else we'd never have developed the tendency.
Yes well the interesting thing is how long "too long" is. For most games, it's under 100 hours playtime. For PoE, it's some value greater than 1500 hours.
poe is one of only 2 games i played for more thean 1000 hours the other being monsterhunter 2 on the psp.
And besides the frusration of drops no not bored yet.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
i'm not bored, and RNG trolled me hard last night... :D
Spoiler

ps. i'm using that belt

e: i have my boots now and box spawned Igna.. :D
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Oct 4, 2015, 6:02:22 AM
this game make me stomach ulcer, damn you ggg, i made direct
damnation to you, bastards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info