over 1500 pages of frequently asked question??????

Seriously, who's gonna look through over 1500 pages of frequently asked questions??? Update the forums or don;t expect them to be of any use. Not joking. If you can't support a community properly, do not go about creating one. i'm having major problems with my client crashing every other map, sometimes it crashes so much i lose maps. This is obviously not working but who can i ask?? no-one, i can add to this thread with over 1500 posts. Feels a lot like shouting at the TV.
Last edited by SingBoJones on Oct 2, 2015, 5:57:42 PM
"
SingBoJones wrote:
Seriously, who's gonna look through over 1500 pages of frequently asked questions???

Nobody on even remotely friendly terms with his sanity, I hope.

Anyway, this is gameplay help, what you're asking would sooner belong in technical support section.

That said, have you checked fro problems on your end? Frequent disconnects usually happen when your gateway is unstable, the server is overloaded (which could be the case right now), something died in their code (which gets fixed fast), or your ISP is just having a bad hair day.

Windows 7 should have nothing to do with it as long as it's fully functional and the game is properly installed, a lot of players here use it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 2, 2015, 6:18:21 PM
Where do you see a list FAQs that's 1500 pages long?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Where do you see a list FAQs that's 1500 pages long?

Well, they're questions and are rather... frequently asked, maybe 100 of them... over and over again

Yeah, I was thinking it would be nice to have something like we got in builds section, a sticky with most common questions and links to threads with good answers to them, well maintained and up to date of course. Sure, they would still get asked, but it would be no fun if they didn't, I suppose :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Search. It's a thing that does stuff. If it's not good enough for your tastes, you can also tell your favourite search engine to check only pathofexile.com and use that to search the forums instead.

I can guarantee that Search will turn up a lot of shit regarding map crashes. It's a very well-known issue, there's actually no real need for further posts about it all things considered...
1500?????? WTF

I just see 20 pages and only the first post is the important... Is okay feel entitled to claim, but at least try it for something with a little sense. XD
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info