███▓▓▓▒▒░☛ ✡ FAST EXALTS. ✡ ☚░▒▒▓▓▓███ ███▓▓▒░ BUYING UNDER MARKET BILL. ░▒▓▓███

WELCOME

WTB any unique item worth between 5ex to 250ex i'll pay about 10%-30% less than the market price, the percentage it depends on the "supply and demand" of the specific unique, that means: high marketability (kaom's legacy, headhuter,...) high price, low marketability low price. I buy also mirrored items at about 50%-70% of market value. The percentage are only an indication, each item will be indivually evaluated. You not esitate to pm me IGN: BuyucuKamil , if i'm not online (very rare case) add me or leave a message

My IGN is BuyucuKamil
Last edited by SimonKjaer on Dec 5, 2015, 10:25:17 AM
up.
Last edited by SimonKjaer on Oct 2, 2015, 7:12:33 PM
up
up
Last edited by SimonKjaer on Oct 3, 2015, 2:21:25 PM
up
2x pairs of perfect legacy goldwyrms, one is 4L.
*Check out my Impressive Life based Reave Ranger Build-Guide - Thread # 1519684
-5800 Life / High DPS - Balanced Damage and Survivability.
up

and legacy

and this i only sell if real good offer!!
Spoiler
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 5, 2015, 11:02:58 AM
"

and legacy

Delicious, can I offer if OP does not?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"

and legacy

Delicious, can I offer if OP does not?

hmm, ye. im trying to do a ranger caster, and i'd need a quickrain cause im making fp with high proj speed!!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info