chance orbs for league only items in the 1m race

hi,

can i chance a headhunter belt everytime the Nemesis league is active in the event?
this is a good question.

up you go!
Dropping uniques from previous leagues generally isn't possible in events like these, same for chancing. This time we will have an exception, however, warband members will still be able to drop their special uniques.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
thx for the answer! at least i will not waste my chance orbs on the wrong bases now ;-)
"
Dropping uniques from previous leagues generally isn't possible in events like these, same for chancing. This time we will have an exception, however, warband members will still be able to drop their special uniques.

Source ?
"
Zat0ichi wrote:
Source ?

Before league start devs were the source, now it's poetrade.

Ok, found nothing about nemesis because there is nothing to find.

Except, what is known about warbands :
"Warbands: Hostile Warbands fight to control Wraeclast. Warbands-specific items can be found from these Warband members, because part of their implicit behaviour is to drop the special items."

Hope we will have it in future ... It would be so normal. Because now, I have definitely nothing more to do in this league :/

Thanks for the answer.

Last edited by Zat0ichi on Oct 14, 2015, 1:26:07 PM
It was never possible to find league-specific items in mixed mod leagues like this flashback one torment/bloodlines before it or other similar events, it gets asked a lot every time. Warbands are an exception this time because those items are monster-specific like Atziri drops and not league-wide.

It makes sense, if we could do that a fair number of players would probably wait for the mixed league to get both league-specific item sets without the need to play both leagues during 3-month cycle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info