Is dual wands better than staves for ice templar?

I'm considering going for a freeze pulse templar using dual wands but I wanted to know whats the difference between dual wands and staves and which one would be better for me ? Thanks
The fact with dual wielding wands/sceptres/daggers versus using a staff is that you can find the same modifiers on a staff as you can find on one of the one handed weapons. That means you have double the potential as a caster when dual wielding. Spirit shields are also good choices, as they can also spawn caster damage modifiers.
same name in-game
it really depends.
If the stats of your 2 wands give you more spelldamage and such than the staff, of course those win. So there is no "better" in general there is only better gear
are staves as good as wands? they should be like twice as good, because they need 2 hands. so, is a typical staff better than a tipical wand or are they pretty much the same? i really want to build a staff templar and dont want to use wands and shields. but i fear, that almost all of the time 2 wands or wand + shield would be the better choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info