Stash after league merge

Haha! Mine is exactly the same. I have played since closed beta and have 16 tabs per league from Anarchy/Onslaught all the way through to Warbands/Tempest. I will never clear them since I don't ever intend on playing Standard. Is this bad? Hope GGG doesn't mind.
"
I figured I'd have some lunch, a couple of beers, and whittle away a couple of hours organising my tabs.

After doing 2 of the currency ones, I'm out. Fuck it. Maybe next league.

That's what we all say, don't pretend it's even going to happen though :D

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : on-topic, i wonder if this is actually consuming server space etc and if this isn't worth the development time to implement a new system.

Given how almost everybody i know only play's league's and just let's these tabs rot in standard with no intention to EVER sort/remove them....

I can't even begin to comprehend the amount of "remove only tabs" that are left idle by the entire community combined.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Oct 2, 2015, 9:10:25 AM
And if you think these are bad, the guild stashes are far worse...
I still hope someone from support can "wipe" the entire stash for me.
I even asked - still waiting for response though.
"
Hodari wrote:
And if you think these are bad, the guild stashes are far worse...

Wait, you mean there is possibly lots of stuff that is rotting in remove only guild tabs?
I managed to empty 14 of my stash tabs, i need a nap already.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
just vendor your shit, this morning my Hc stash had 25+15 from tempest, and now i have 3(1 full and 2 ar almost empty) form tempest.. basically worthless shit(leveling shit, decent rares/common uniques) but i will keep them for now.. :D
d:-D*
I always name my stash tabs the same way (that's the first thing I do in a new league). That way, merging stash tabs after a league has ended becomes an easy task. Also, I merge after every league to reduce cluttering. :P
My standard stash tabs are mostly almost full. Now I have stuff from tempest and warbands and standard. It is pretty overwhelming to deal with. It makes me not want to play because it just sounds like a lot of work. I guess I could just vendor it all.
Not going to ever sort my perm HC stash out. No way. It will remain untouched, untill GGG tell me, that I cant have RO-tabs anymore :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info