PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Stash after league merge

I glanced at the clock when I was starting the sort. I organized much better than I thought, but I don't have that many tabs to begin with. 36 tabs just a little over an hour and a half to process/vendor/move all that crap, including deleting chars (OCD...) I didn't want anymore. Overall I will call that a victory. A good amount of time was spent just moving from hideout to Highgate and back so I could get rid of the empty Remove-Only Tabs.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Moral to the story: don't procrastinate your procrastination.

Procrastinators of the world, arise...tomorrow!
seeing this and looking at my standard stash makes me afraid of what happens when ggg eventually introduces some more effective trading tech.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Whats Mama and Papa? ^^
If you have too much stuff on your hands, I (and many others) would be glad to take it in order to find it a new user.
How long do this remove only stashes last?
Can I just let the items in there or do I have to remove them as they get deleted soon(tm)?
"
Schakar wrote:
How long do this remove only stashes last?
Can I just let the items in there or do I have to remove them as they get deleted soon(tm)?

They last forever, so feel free to ignore them completely.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I don't want to play the 1 month precisely because I don't want to deal with cleaning up my stash afterward.
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:

KILL ME!

Congrats, you've got 20 more tabs than what I do :)

Unfortunately yours have got slightly more sane names than mine. When did I think it was useful to name tabs "stuff" or "lvl50ish" or "later" ? What do I mean "later"? AAAAAARGH!
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Not even going to bother with it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info