Stash after league merge

This is about the most stressful thing I've ever experienced in this game. Some of these date back to anarchy:

KILL ME!

How bout y'all?
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Don't have the problem.

How did you get a div card remove only stash tab btw?

EDIT: Didn't realize 2.0.4 was out already. Yay! Like uber-awesome. Or not. More map drops. Or not.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Oct 1, 2015, 10:36:15 PM
wonder what's in those fatties and boner tabs

standard
Spoiler

hardcore
Spoiler
I thought I was bad. Thanks for the perspective.
When I first joined the game, I loved all my "Remove-only"

I think it is clever marketing from GGG, they could of made temp leagues = temp league gear: HC (lose it forever upon death), SC (lose it upon the end of league)

But no, they forever troll us with our "Hoarder's" Tab, until we buy those stash bundle's!

They smart, we dumb.

p.s. when is the next stash tab sale plz? I need some more space! :P

All the obnoxious names and color schemes makes sense during a league, but then they all just get shuffled together into a clusterf*** that I don't even want to deal with. I'd love to deal with them but after sorting through 3 or so tabs I start losing my mind. On a side note I just made 31 gcp by indiscriminately vendoring 2 "qgem" tabs. So that's cool I guess.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
I figured I'd have some lunch, a couple of beers, and whittle away a couple of hours organising my tabs.

After doing 2 of the currency ones, I'm out. Fuck it. Maybe next league.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

My stash looks like a large bomb has exploded in it !!

Crap everywhere... It's going to take me a month to sort it all out again.

No more ... I'm done with leagues.

I'm staying on standard, less stressful.

Need a better sorting for old "remove-only" tabs !!!!!

Right now it is being sorted by a very simple algorithm - All tabs #1, then all tabs #2 from each league, and so on.

As a normal person who plays in STD league, you spend time to rearrange tabs and to bring up front all the usable tabs... until GGG decides to mess it up again.

Have you tried to drag a tab across 100+ tabs, from one end to another? Have you tried doing it 50 times? How about 100 times?

GGG, please, SORT OLD TABS BY LEAGUES.
Last edited by BigBadWolf1776 on Oct 2, 2015, 1:28:14 AM
All of a sudden im realizing a made a good choice to log in last night and vendor most everything and consolidate down everything in WBs and Tempest into as few of tabs as possible now!

....Otherwise my stash would probably look something like that!

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Oct 2, 2015, 1:31:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info