Newb advice on build survivability - Please help!

Hi guys,

I've been playing on and off for a few months now and wanted to try making a build but have been having some problems with survivability and hoped if anyone could give some advice on the build. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and have around 6,700 es at the moment (ci) - the basic idea is to use shock nova with call of the brotherhood to shock+freeze everything using Zealot's Oath for CI regen and herald of lightning to dual-curse with warlord's and temporal. Basically am having problems with higher level maps and atziri. :(

Any advice and tips would be really helpful. Thanks in advance

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUACaoLYQxfDXwRDxFQFdcXLxhWGGoabBslHKcc3B0UIvQo-iy_MtE1uTsNPC09X0NjRUdG10uuTLNR-1JTU6VV1lZjVylXyVgHXGtfamTnZlRmnmh0aPJsC20ZcLtxTXGFcg94L3xLfOV-r3_GgKSCm4LHg1-ESIV7hq6LjI0ZjxqPRo_6kyeUb5eVl_SaO5rPm6GdrqEvpwinK6yYr2yxQraGuJO-isBmwJrBxcNtxq7QH9DQ2VvZX9n82mLdjN-K4BLhc-kC6rrr7uwY7DjtIO_r8xH3wffX-d356PrS?accountName=trishandar&characterName=Renjian

Items:
Spoiler
Last edited by trishandar on Oct 1, 2015, 12:58:06 PM
Part of the problem might be lack of Vaal Pact to make your leech better. Further, you have 171% ES added from tree, I'd want 200+ (getting your ES up above 8k).

Also, if you're doing Call of the Brotherhood, you REALLY REALLY want crit. Shock Nova even has 6% crit chance to take advantage of. If you're not shocking/freezing reliably you're not getting much bonus from it.

If I were doing the build, I'd probably want it to look something like this:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUA-d1PBIuMQ8jAmgmq2fzAZjwF73yf35o77TyCm9WmV5TkIilPGmyePPfBna6MdqcItzGPRh0Um6GOZPfXGGr3poRIrJg5Urb6XGsRD1gHw23bXlAwIG5Msy0fl5Wus0V-HU9SU0GWDlw1uT1f0PVq-hFQpyttGdlbIvQbJWwLS66TJ-kCf8bviBGWMFv5NwceDkisl9fPlS4N0V3ylYdJsfDVY0Nw1bb3HYNJUY_6idMrCuwY0NDr9XBSES8sv19qZJ3rYxXX8h2ZmoautUhWY21s53TbGujWEHsi6r46wzoqOA==

Edit: I don't know if ZO and Vaal Pact work together. I guess one or the other has to go.
Last edited by ThanatoZGaming on Oct 1, 2015, 8:24:11 PM
With VP, ZO will transform 0 life reg to 0 es reg.
Thanks. I'll try it out in the one month.

How does Vaal Pact make leech better? I was of the opinion that if one could sustain sufficiently one should get more overall leech without Vaal Pact.

I originally specced for crit but removed it so I could focus more on es/zo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info