CWDT simple Question

Hello I have a CWDT req lvl 62 gem. I have linked to it a a Molten Shell and Immortal call, Both Req. lvl 62. So far this is ok, but I also have linked a Increased Duration gem which is rew. lvl 66.
My question is that the ID gem also needs to have lvl 62 or lower like the cwdt or it does not mater ?

Thank you for your answer.
It doesn't matter. Support gems can't interact with other support gems, CwDT doesn't pay attention to the level of other support gems in its links.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
the ID gem is not being counted as cast skill by CWDT gem, so it will be ignored, but, ID affect those other gem that linked with CWDT, you shuld check it on player skill tooltip..

another advice, maybe you should put CWDT in lower level, so it will be more frequently cast, as level req 62 CWDT must have lots of damage taken before it will cast linked skill..
also if you have spare socket and no other idea, give enfeeble a shoot, ass saver really
Burn all the orbs!
"
onnymaru wrote:
the ID gem is not being counted as cast skill by CWDT gem, so it will be ignored, but, ID affect those other gem that linked with CWDT, you shuld check it on player skill tooltip..

another advice, maybe you should put CWDT in lower level, so it will be more frequently cast, as level req 62 CWDT must have lots of damage taken before it will cast linked skill..

Do you have any suggestion about the level range that I should use ? or any cool ideas ?
"
Rockos wrote:
"
onnymaru wrote:

Do you have any suggestion about the level range that I should use ? or any cool ideas ?

I like my cwdt set up to trigger at 1/4 my life or 1/2 my ES depending on my build. CI toon I would do trigger at 1/4 of ES...
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
"
Rockos wrote:
"
onnymaru wrote:

just like bena said, leveled it enough to cast on 1/4 damage taken of your total life, my preference is, about 1k life or less.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info