Weird dreams

I don't often dream about Aliens, but when I do I tend to remember it.

Anyone else go into like 3rd person spectator mode if they die in a dream?
I do and it's kinda odd, like my brain thinks the dream is a video game or something.

Anyways, I'm just hoping to be able to lucid dream again.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I just have dreams where I go on random slashing rampages. then I wake up somewhere random all covered in blood. so weird how the dream manifests itself into reality
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
I just have dreams where I go on random slashing rampages. then I wake up somewhere random all covered in blood. so weird how the dream manifests itself into reality

funny thing is, that albeit rare, there are actual recorded cases of somnambulist killers. (and ofc far more cases of people who died or got injured due to suffering of said sleep disorder)

well, maybe "funny" isn't the right word.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 3, 2015, 10:35:34 AM
I dreamt I drank paint. It was blue and thirst quenching. Then I got a little concerned with possible health issues from this, but the warning labels ensured me it would be hazardous mostly for women during pregnancy.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Bump. I want to hear/read more!
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Oct 29, 2015, 3:48:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info