Weird dreams

Just had a dream where the Canadian Prime Minister assassinated Glenn Beck for $11 and no-one cared because it was Canada.

I don't like Glenn Beck but I didn't realize how much until now.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Oh Southpark... Mr. Harper must go.... Beck sucks too.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I don't watch South Park so that went over my head :(
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
I don't usually remember my dreams(if i even have them) like last night was the first in months.

Odd ones to, one the sun going dark, snuffed out like a candle, and then one where everything was turning to lava
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'm able to remember small peices of my dreams most of the time, but rarely the entire thing.

I've had some crazy ass dreams, back when I was in middle school I would dream of getting eaten by dinosaurs a lot, especially the T-Rex (Why did you torment me so, I-NO!)

I used to be able to Lucid dream as well, thougb I havent had one in a few years. I should start keeping a dream jounral again...
Craziest dream experience ive ever had was when i managed to lucid dream but it didnt last long.

Found myself smoking a cigarette in the boys locker room at my middle school during german class...behing held in the locker room lol. Focused on the cigarette part because im so goddamn polite and smoking around a room full of kids especially at school isnt only a mega dick move, but itd be a major offense in middle school LOL.

Kept the attention on the cig as long as i could then noticed the room was nothing but girls that started undressing around me (im not some creep dreaming about underage girls though. I wasnt far out of middle school at the time i had the dream lol). That took attention from the cig once i noticed, and soon after that i lost almost all awareness then got it back to find myself out in the school parking lot still smoking the cig. Somehow of all the wierd ass factors of the dream the cig was the one linking me to lucidity lol.

The parking lot outside the school wasnt only way bigger than it is in real life but it stretched to the horizon with cars in every spot and people tailgating/celebrating around the cars. Then heard something from the football stadium, pretty much nonsense words over a loudspeaker then a school fight song that doesnt exist outside my head.

Lost it after that but must've woken up shortly after as i can remember as much as i just did lol.

my dads had stuff like being a sailor on a single battleship out in an ocean of cheese sauce.

hunting beavers like elmer fudd but with malicious intent. like hes on a crusade or something.

and one in particular that he doesnt remember happening but i do cause it was so damn weird ill probably rememeber what he told me about it forever lol.

standing at the base of 2 mountains he looks up at one of em to see a bunch of goats, sheep, and horses trying to climb it but every time they take a few steps they break a limb then eventually fall off the mountain only to be replaced by more of em steppin up to the challenge. Looks up at the other mountain and its a bunch of cows doing the same thing then outa nowhere, a cow with all broken limbs falls outa the sky and lands at his feet. It looks up at him and in a pleading voice says "Pleaaase! Stop the bleeding!"

How the fuck do you not remember some shit like that till you die lol?
There was this one dream I had where I was somehow driving a 50 ft (15.24 m) tall brick tower and was crashing into peoples houses and fences, then it transitioned to me being ed from the cartoon "Ed, Edd n' Eddy" and I began dismantling someones fence and stacked the fence planks in the same persons front yard. I then woke up after that
I dream lucid a lot.

1) running around outside with a backpack with a brick sized battery, that feeds me the energy to run etc

2) inside a tower with stairs everywhere, the stairs have water running down from them but are not effected by gravity (there are also stairs in the walls and on the ceiling that have water running over them while being top-sided etc) and i can glide of them like i'm skating on my feat etc.

It's a lot of fun to do this on the ceiling since the dream effectively has no gravity.

3) running outside in a forest, wooden houses strung up inside the tree's with plateau's connecting all of them, a sea located in the middle with purple water, fish swimming between the tree's and the houses.

It's a lot of watching fish fly.

4) I'm in a red tainted room, i have no body and only my head is located in that room at the center on a little plateau, lot's of what appear are torture devices, though i have no fear.

5) A zombie variant of the end-of the world (resident evil style) where the world is conquered and all major city's are in ruin. I survive (together with my trusty pet a giant snow-white dog) and start combating the zombie's. We survive for 3 days in a row and find out we must kill a mechanical overlord in "new york city" (oddly enough i have never been there) the dream usually ends at day 4+- before i get to kill it though.

Yes some of these are re-occurring.

6)I'm standing at the foot of a huge tree, gazing at a leaf tumbling, it's mildly snowing but i am content. When i focus on the leaf i appear on a branch inside the tree. This is where i enjoy meditating.
It feels like home and i have had this dream since i was 7 years old.

7) two mountain tops, one a bastion of fire, the other of water. A wooden shamble bridge connect's the both of them with an altar in it's center, i climb the altar and gaze upon chaos of the elements.

Pure and utter Awe.

Sadly i don't know all of the english words so i can't provide all of the details for most of these.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thanks for all the responses guys!

I've had a lot of dreams where I skate across the ground with my feet, though It's never vertical. My horizontal movement is normally through 20-30 foot jumps.

Never really had long term recurring dreams.

Theres two big dreams that I remember though.

The first was these giant bugs erupted from earth or came from space or something, don't remember that part. Imagine them as like the bugs from starship troopers with wings and stingers. They of course sarted attacking people and so Me and my family had to survive. We hopped in a convertable open-topped jeep that had an LMG attatched to the bar above he back seats that the cover would attatch to if it wasn't down. Had to fend off bugs for a bit while trying to drive somwhere "safe". In transit one of the bugs slams into the front of our vehicle and disables it then kills the driver while I blast it with the LMG. The vehicle got surrounded and I got rekt.
Fun note, I am hyper-aware of pain in dreams, so its not a very pleasant to get rekt in that way.

Second one I don't remember much of, but me and my friends are at a non-existant arcade on top of a hill overlooking a large town and as we leave we look down and the entire town id flooded. we then go down to see wtf is going on and if we can help anyone and then aliens. So we form a resitance group that uses the flooded buildings as a way to move unseen underwater. A few days later I'm the highest regarded warrior/diver thing and I am sent on a diving mission from which I wake up.

hmm, last dream I had was, I think, on the night of 28 to 29 (well, more like on 29 because I go to sleep late due to some seemingly incurable insomnia that has plagued me for years).

Very quick weird as shit, was an alternate continuation of what happened IRL 1 or 2 days prior;

I had just left food for the cats at my maternal grandmother house (she doesnt live there anymore, just the 2 animals), and as I turned around to leave I hear this continuous roar and I look in the respective direction and see 3-5 (maybe more?) brown alien-like creatures, not sure if it was just the closest one as that was the one I focused my eyes on more, but he had his mouth open and think might have been pointing at me (not 100% sure he was pointing as I could not see the hands well, or rather the skull features got most of my attention, but pretty sure the roar was directed at me).
I could see 2 vertical rhombus-shaped lights appearing almost at the same time (but not exactly the same, one was closer than the other, and the way each shined and disappeared was almost as if it was a projectile of sorts approaching and disappearing from previous placement) coming for my direction, after that I just squinted as my vision was obfuscated by light and then it ended. All this lasted about 3-5 seconds.

My bet on cause of the dream is probably due to the noise, I remember when I went there that day there was a weird shriek and moving of foliage, at first I thought it was a cat but then listened better and supposed it was more likely a bird of sorts, could hear some noise but never see it. I suppose the nightmare was caused due to a subconscious unease regarding the fact the sound was weird and I could not spot the cause of it.

And no, my dreams dont usually revolve around aliens :P
Just this one actually. And another one a few years ago had a figure that I could classify as alien or at least was one of the possibilities.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 1, 2015, 9:58:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info