Guessing game done :)

righteous fire + flame surge totems
Might be a Detonate Dead Totem aswell ^^

Oh and am I missing something or would it be better to pick up Retribution over the 1 "8% Ele" node in the Templar starting area? :)

Edit: Actually, for a Burning Arrow Ele Prolif Ranged Attack Totem Build, the 8% Ele would probably outscale the 5% AS, and all the other stats of Retribution would be useless aswell.

If thats the build I don't see why you didnt take RT though, since your accuracy will be horrible and you don't have any crit aswell.
Last edited by Arviû on Sep 27, 2015, 2:02:11 PM
Hint :

1 person in this thread was partially correct so far.

=D

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Righteous Fire totems?
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
"
Righteous Fire totems?

Winner, what would you like as a price?

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
"
Righteous Fire totems?

Winner, what would you like as a price?

Peace,

-Boem-

It's a thing? I had no idea you can use RF on totems.
Sounds awesome, keep us update Boem! :)
"
Boem wrote:

By the look of it i say lvl 1 flipper. My congratulation on choosing the most effective build out there. The tree is obliviously just a distraction.
It's not a thing. (in the sense that it's not common, but yes it does function)

It's both awesome and frustrating, because of its AOE limitations.(i already did a small testrun)

But just it's uncommonness elevates it to a lot of joy to play. It presents new challenges and a wonky
play-style. More so with the aggro change.

Peace,

-Boem-

(hmm i actually forgot to incorporate EE in this draft, so will have to edit it a bit, but the template works)
Burning Discharge?

/miss the totem
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Last edited by Kuruguhn on Sep 27, 2015, 6:34:09 PM
Something yawn worthy that will have you quitting in short enough time that you'll spend the remaining time smoking cigarettes and drinking cheep wine until the next league starts...what's my prize?

peace,

JNF
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info