[1 Month] Double Flame Pit (Theory Totem Build)

This is a pure "I want to try it out" build, not intended for you guys to try out or whether it's better or worse then standard totem builds, idrc. The premise/goal is to kill atziri within reasonable means/time for the upcoming 1 month, along with tackling most/all the challenges for entire armour set, and having fun in general with something different.

It's a dual crit spell totem build using the skill Flame Surge. Flame Surge is capable of insane damage. Gem Setup:

Flame Surge - Fire Pen - Faster Casting - Crit Damage - AoE/Conc/Added Lightning

In any new league a 6-link is usually out of the question, especially such a short one as 1 month, so I plan to use Soul mantle, which effectively makes a 5-link a 6-link for this build.

To generate power charges I'll use this in combination with Romira's Banquet:
Incinerate - GMP - CoH - Assassin Mark

You then may say, "well what about igniting to trigger flame surge?"
From my experience, flame surge is fine without its bonus, of course you still want to activate it if you can. I've thought of using Flame Golem - GMP - Chance to Ignite - Minion Speed/ele prolif in a +2 minion helm. Alternatively, I've thought of dropping Romiras+incinerate combo for Tendrils+chance to ignite+pcoc+aoe/faster cast/increased crits-S with manually casting assassins to also gain shock bonus, generate power charges, AND igniting. To ignite, I would use a wand with fire damage to spells, using lightning warp for movement instead of blades. For atziri ignite is swapped for lgoh.

Notable Junk:
-MoM + Clear Mind combo, no mana reserved.
-LOTS of mana and regen cuz running out sucks with MoM.
-CWDT - Immortal Call - EC(lv20) - Increased Duration
-Whirling Blade - Faster Attacks - Fortify
-Vaal Haste - Vaal Summon Skeletons - Increased Duration
-Divinarius?

Other notable ideas: 5-link Eclipse staff on weapon swap with generic Flame Totem setup for general map clearing.

Tree: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4z53QmqwJrZ_MBm8B-iAASzaPKaO-Fz73w8Ba6zQZYFQiycES18g-vuMtFFR9D1TLNSU5eVPV9tGZf0wFQI9GpDU1JFnZrgkFUnL-w4gptG11cpcYVyD2ZUhXuWdHxLp5ReXdH9HwIEB1XGg9uD8zbFrhImlWHiVUuMNlBCUzWTJ2wLIvRQMCBuOtj4k4xGK7YQzMauC2GvbI8aHNyUb_Id6_WP-nBSidNw1V3yDkiiLha_lS7w1QceEZZJUWNDDdG86ho47-vQH4Uyy73mgbE2Tq7tPNWmwwm5kw==

Any suggestions/improvements bearing in mind its for 1 month?
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info