Going for Inner Force + Grace + Iron Reflex?

This would be quite possible for a templar, however i wonder would it be worth it?

Seeing as at level 20 grace adds around 1,3k evasion and you should have at least 400 base evasion at that point means you get 1,7k free armor.

Inner force buffs up grace to around 1,8k evasion resulting in 1,8k additional armor without any armor passives.

However i am mostly interested would this worth with a BM templar.

Seeing as how i would need to spend a lot of points which deviate from my original plan (13 points to be exact) i am wondering is it a good idea to branch out so far?

This is my current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAecCcQSzD1QUIBRNGF0ZLho4J-0t0jKJNug6UjrYPC1DY0RyTP9N2FBHUFBUSVcNV-JYY1j1Xz9mnnFNcql3YnflfNmExIp0jHaMz5BVkc6az53Ens2iAKcwp4SpaKyqr2y3Mbndu-3AGsT2xYrG2NIh1I_ZYd-_51LsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj3vg==

And so far i didn't have too much issues.
I am uncertain if branching out so much for a boost of armor + increased effect on anger/wrath is wise in my case but armor is the only defensive stat i currently really lack (except life ofc) since my resists are stacked to full 80%.

If not branching out for it i would probably go for 5 more points into life and after that get more offensive passives.

Any insight would be appreciated.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I wouldn't. Thats not a lot of additional armor for the points. Instead I would do this:

3 pts for the Marauder armor nodes. 33% armor and 2% movement.
2 points to traverse towards duelist
1 pt for more endurance duration.

then either

3 pts for 20% mana cost reduction (which should still affect BM Hp usage. Depends
3 pts for another 30% armor.

or

2 pts more into Duelist and
4 pts to take the strong HP cluster with Trolls Blood (28% life and 1.5 regen)

Thats 12 pts.

Thinking it over, I'd probably take the 2nd option and the additional HP and regen.
Yesterday i tried to respec some points i had going to Vaal pact (since it didn't work out really well for the moment) and got iron reflexes, got a grace aura (lv 6), i use determination and inner force, and my armor went from 5.6k to 10.8k, pretty big upgrade, so i'd say it is really nice to spend some points in it.

(Note that i have a lot of armor nodes, it probably plays a big role in that huge armor buff)
IGN :
Theyseemebreaching

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info