Unfair way to give beta keys!

I folow this game since i discover it.Log on the forum every day since waiting for this moment to come and now this way of piking people for beta makes people like me fel just...unjustice.

90%+ of beta keys were givin to people with 0 activity on this forum (still is the same way of piking)never loging in after creating theyr accounts.Chris stated they change the program so more actives wil get pick for beta but i still se many inactive geting a key.

If this is the way of giving the beta keys i cant hope for an invite with maibe more than 30 000 accounts created.

Why not givin keys to active only is beyound my anderstanding and unfair.Promoting multiple accounts creations for a key like someone stated already have created 40 accounts and get a key.

I already make myself bad for loging in this forum every day hoping for a chance to get a key and now i get scrued by this...now timer is up to 10 min great,more chances for thouse like me!

Now i need to wait for OB or realese in December!

Thx Chris for this!Thx so much.

Last edited by alin1209 on Aug 11, 2011, 3:28:34 AM
Last bumped on Aug 11, 2011, 5:45:56 AM
Many don't seem to take into account that the large majority of accounts on this site can be considered "inactive." therefore the chances of an inactive account getting invited will be much higher simply because they have sheer numbers on their side.
"
Septile wrote:
Many don't seem to take into account that the large majority of accounts on this site can be considered "inactive." therefore the chances of an inactive account getting invited will be much higher simply because they have sheer numbers on their side.

Exactly this, which is the most frustrating thing. In fact, the last two people who got keys haven't been to the site since last month. People who aren't even actively following the game are getting beta keys while we rot on the forums.
Well, I have same situation here but... I decided to wait for OB. I tried many times enter alpha phase, and now beta still without the success. I don't even bother to wait for a lottery win - chances for that are slim and none.
"
Septile wrote:

Another lucky one give his wisdom to bring light to us.

Dont u have a game to test already?

Pls let me say wot i have to say as i fel that this sistem bring a dizadvantage to many of us.
Last edited by alin1209 on Aug 11, 2011, 3:39:27 AM
Devs should been seen this account muling incomig before starting that random giveaway!

That Beta Invite Timer is otherwise great creation im not saying that but it could be wiser.
people with 0 posts, and a "last visisted date" which is exactly the same as their creation date should be blacklisted from the beta pool. Those are clearly duplicates, just to get a few more chances
damn it chris.give me my beta keys
well I've seen plenty today...and I've been around all day..Its time for me to go to bed... I'm just too tired.. This is ridiculous...
Live streams are good enough until I personally have the chance to play it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info