Remote Mine + Minions, damage buff?

Do minions created with a Remote Mine link received the 30% damage buff granted by Mine or is it somehow wasted?
If this works - I don't know if it does - you end up having completely stationary minions which really isn't something you want to have.
Well not necessarily as you can use this for Raise Zombie. Drop the mine on a corpse then detonate. Using minion flasks, I can keep zombies alive pretty decently.
I'm really curious about this as well.

I've tested remote mine with all minions, and they create perfectly mobile, normal minions.

I don't know if they get the damage buff though.

Can anyone confirm? At the very least it probably works (and seems to) for spectres, since spectres can benefit from almost all supports (e.g. multi projectiles works attached to spectre if summoned spectre has projectiles).
Last edited by bluEyedillusions on Feb 17, 2013, 4:02:01 AM
Wanted to up this since this is one of the Top Google Search Results and the answer isnt here...

Any1 found the answer to this question?
yes, they do get the +30%.

here's the confirm u needed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPOQ2juDCs0
Seen that one, yet he doesnt prove it or explains how he tested it ;x

Minions rly need a DMG indicator ;o
It gives 30% to anything and everything, minions, totems, etc.
IGN: Neckroemansir
I'm not in a position to post a video proof of this but running a build with full minion passives I took a single zombie with no linked gems and let it hit mobs as a control. It was routinely requiring 3 shots for a kill, after adding the mine and raising a new zombie with it I found that it easily killed them in 2. Not only did the damage go up 30% but the multiplier was multiplicative and not additive as indicated by the "more" in the remote mine gem description.

In short at max level your zombies and presumably other minions would benefit much more from being summoned using this gem then then minion damage gem. I now summon all zombies this way and it's not even any more challenging since the mine has the same range on detonation as the skill, it just takes an extra second to detonate them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info