Was wearing my Path of Exile T-shirt out tonight......

I was a local pub enjoying some of the finest beers every known to be have been crafted, when some fellow PoEer approached me regarding my splendor of my splendid t-shirt.

Cheers to you good sir!

I wear my tabula rasa to work occasionally, 99% of people just don't get it and see it as a shirt, one person was like "like the shirt" and understood its reference.

Worth it
"
Sounds kinda awkward!

Unless it was a hot chick.

Was it a hot chick?

Pics or it didn't happen.

That's what I was thinking lol Like uuhhhh thanks man...so umm like 2.0 was good eh?................................... I need to go take a piss brb
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I can imagine real life conversations about Path of Exile being sold in Supermarkets as contraceptives.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Am I the only one that is not socially awkward enough to linger after commenting on a guys t-shirt in a pub? Judging by where the conversation is heading it seems like you imagine that OP actually conversed with the guy admiring his shirt. I meen it's not so strange to say "Hey! Nice shirt! Love POE!" while passing by, but then you just add "Stay out of the shadows!" and move on. You don't sit down and expect to be BFF:s.

Edit: typo.
Last edited by The_Gurk on Sep 18, 2015, 1:32:21 AM
"
The_Gurk wrote:
Am I the only one that is not socially awkward enough to linger after commenting on a guys t-shirt in a pub? Judging by where the conversation is heading it seems like you imagine that OP actually conversed with the guy admiring his shirt. I meen it's not so strange to say "Hey! Nice shirt! Love POE!" while passing by, but then you just add "Stay out of the shadows!" and move on. You don't sit down and expect to be BFF:s.

Nah, we're just exaggerating for comic effect.

So... how about that weather in Wraeclast? Its a bit hard to predict, am I right? Ha ha. Yeah. So... Did you like 2.0?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Did you ask about his mappool? Its good to have friends in high places
Last edited by Im2sl0w on Sep 18, 2015, 3:45:06 AM
Did he try to flip his beer to you? If not, probably a self founder.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Did he try to flip his beer to you? If not, probably a self founder.

lol

"Hi, cool shirt, by the way I play solo hardcore self-found."
"Oh hi Shags"
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
The_Gurk wrote:
"Hey! Nice shirt! Love POE!" while passing by, but then you just add "Stay out of the shadows!"

A guy commenting on my shirt might even get a "Still alive, are we?"

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info