Direct Beta keys giveaways

I agree but, there are other games as well. A dedicated gamer will keep playing no matter what genre. They will continually give their feedback. So, even if they haven't shown anything on this forum regardless of date, doesn't mean they have lost interest. They are doing what they do best, just gaming. As for beta keys, they have been giving them out all day. You just have to know where to look. The clues aren't hard to find. As for me, I just have bad timing, heheh. If I misunderstand, my bad. I am just playing online somewhere else at the same time. In the meantime, I will be patient and hope I get a key soon.
'You're just a squirrel'
Last edited by agentofwraith on Aug 11, 2011, 3:22:49 AM
"
you might have noticed the 4 or 5 other times this was suggested in previous threads, that would also be way to many new people way too fast. the point is to bring in people relatively slowly so they can stress test the servers. Also the only reason they are giving out keys as fast as they are, i'm fairly certain, is BECAUSE a lot of the keys going out aren't being used.

as many keys that are going out aren't being used to those whom last visit was March 23.
"
Delinius wrote:
Instead of giving keys to a specific group of people, they should review who is randomly selected and reroll if they were already chosen, or if there was a long period of inactivity between join date -> last activity since the launch of closed beta.

Also, beta keys that have already been given to others that have not been activated in a set amount of time (2 weeks+?) should be redistributed.

They are already giving out keys at twice as fast as they had originally planned, even at ten minutes a key. I am assuming a large reason for that is BECAUSE a lot of those keys aren't being used my those people. the keys don't need to be redistributed because if those keys, in fact, aren't being used then they will increase the speed in which the give away keys. like they have already.
"
"
Delinius wrote:
Instead of giving keys to a specific group of people, they should review who is randomly selected and reroll if they were already chosen, or if there was a long period of inactivity between join date -> last activity since the launch of closed beta.

Also, beta keys that have already been given to others that have not been activated in a set amount of time (2 weeks+?) should be redistributed.

They are already giving out keys at twice as fast as they had originally planned, even at ten minutes a key. I am assuming a large reason for that is BECAUSE a lot of those keys aren't being used my those people. the keys don't need to be redistributed because if those keys, in fact, aren't being used then they will increase the speed in which the give away keys. like they have already.

But if they are either going to increase or decrease the speed, the process is continuously random; this still does not rule out the two-timer key winners nor the dead yet "eligible" recipients.

e: Apparently they've been working out duplicates.
Last edited by Delinius on Aug 11, 2011, 3:56:05 AM
Sadly they wont do this by giving keys to thouse that asck for it.

My opinion is this!They stated already in the first place that they cant sustain a large amount of people in game at same time(maibe poor servers?)at least in the begining.

So wot i think is this,about this random beta keys give:leting the program to random pick people will bring a ratio of 90% inactive and only 5% active to create the ilusion of having a large beta becouse the servers will simply cant handle a say more than a few hundreds at a time.

So this will let the program that pick people at same ratio of 90% incative to continue becouse of that reason.

Hoping for keys to be givin at a request will not happand for that reason.The only way to get in is only by being piked by the randomnes of the program.
thats what i'm sayin, well that and being ridiculously fast and snatching one of the keys chris is throwing out.
i need a key pls :\
hi. i agree with the cause
yeah the older ones who have honestly been waiting for like a year really deserve a key already
<-Will prostitute self for beta key->
I can see what you guys are saying, but some people, like me, just log in to check the timer every so often as I am working and moving and do not have a lot of time to make forum posts at this moment.

If I get a beta key, I plan on making a notebook of my feedback, and uploading it to the forum as I can, that way I can play when I have the time without thinking that I need to stop playing just to upload feedback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info