Direct Beta keys giveaways

I see people who take beta tester account and there are a lot who created account in january 14 for example. And the last visit was also january 14.
So there will be a lot of dead accounts who will not play and feedbacks to make game become better.

Moderators you are saying that is could be a lot of players that haven't appeared in webpage a lot of time yet but this not mean they dont want to play.
I agree with you.

But there is a lot of people who want to play and will feedback and they appearing in forum a lot of time and they do care about your project. And a lot of them still dont have access to game because of people who duplicate there account in a 100 times.

So i have a suggestion.

What if this random giveaways will continue, but also in this thread all the people you will see here and asking for keys you will give them it. This important because you will be having more quality feedbacks and forum activity in game improving.
i agree and let me be the first to get that key :D!
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
The problem with this is that there are far too many people asking for keys than they can service. They only have so much bandwidth.

The random system is a lot more fair - everyone has the same chance, and those who took the time to post have even a better chance. So the people who deserve keys should get them, and those who don't still have a chance.

I suggest you take a look in a thread I just made asking for the statistics on the beta invites.
Judging the activity of a user purely from forum activity isn't exactly accurate.

Some people can just break out of their shells and dish out a slew of feedback after they've played the game when before they never even posted once.
That's a good idea.
you might have noticed the 4 or 5 other times this was suggested in previous threads, that would also be way to many new people way too fast. the point is to bring in people relatively slowly so they can stress test the servers. Also the only reason they are giving out keys as fast as they are, i'm fairly certain, is BECAUSE a lot of the keys going out aren't being used.
"
keuge wrote:
I see people who take beta tester account and there are a lot who created account in january 14 for example. And the last visit was also january 14.
So there will be a lot of dead accounts who will not play and feedbacks to make game become better.

Moderators you are saying that is could be a lot of players that haven't appeared in webpage a lot of time yet but this not mean they dont want to play.
I agree with you.

But there is a lot of people who want to play and will feedback and they appearing in forum a lot of time and they do care about your project. And a lot of them still dont have access to game because of people who duplicate there account in a 100 times.

So i have a suggestion.

What if this random giveaways will continue, but also in this thread all the people you will see here and asking for keys you will give them it. This important because you will be having more quality feedbacks and forum activity in game improving.

U are more than right here buddy!

This random giveaway needs some serious tuning!!!
If they gave keys to everyone who requested them their servers would just get blown apart!
i agree i have watched all day and i sined up 12/21/2010 i checked my email to make sure i verfie and im all set and ready to go just waiting on key i have loged on here and there checking news hopeing for launch now that i see CBT be nice to get on try the game out toss some feedback let them know if i see any huge bugs and just have fun my luck on getting into beta is not that good but i still try anyway i have a lot of free time so i can play for hours so ya good idea and ya i seen that lots of dead accounts to bad good luck to everyone and grats to the ones that got one hope to see ya on the game
Now and forever
Instead of giving keys to a specific group of people, they should review who is randomly selected and reroll if they were already chosen, or if there was a long period of inactivity between join date -> last activity since the launch of closed beta.

Also, beta keys that have already been given to others that have not been activated in a set amount of time (2 weeks+?) should be redistributed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info