Please post statistics on beta invites.

I don't think it'd be too hard for GGG to post just how many of the beta invites have been accepted, and how many of those have also posted on the forums at all.

I'd like to see just how well this is all going. This will either confirm that everything is going according to plan, or it'll shine a light on this fiasco.
"
Herborist wrote:
I don't think it'd be too hard for GGG to post just how many of the beta invites have been accepted, and how many of those have also posted on the forums at all.

I'd like to see just how well this is all going. This will either confirm that everything is going according to plan, or it'll shine a light on this fiasco.

+1
ohhh don't get upset.You will get inthe beta too...soon...
"
PaCaTa wrote:
ohhh don't get upset.You will get inthe beta too...soon...

I'm not upset, and I know my luck would never let me into the beta.

It's not about me not getting in, it's about the wrong kind of people getting in. I would GLADLY sign an agreement that says that GGG will record my IP and never let me into any kind of beta as long as they change their system to reward people who deserve them with keys.
What don't you understand about the word "RANDOM"?
"
PaCaTa wrote:

likely the same part about "between 10x more duplicate accounts" you don't understand.

Random is fair when it's between effective users, not 5 users and 50 bogus accounts for each according user ...
Just sit tight,wait and don't whine.That's what I do and it works for me.It's just a game after all.
any idea how long they will do random keys for?
One step at a time
"
asukhama wrote:
"
PaCaTa wrote:

likely the same part about "between 10x more duplicate accounts" you don't understand.

Random is fair when it's between effective users, not 5 users and 50 bogus accounts for each according user ...

Sort of like people who purchase multiple lottery tickets yet still don't win, I suppose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info